Back

I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked at the ceiling and sighed. I hope I decided the right decision. I got up and did my morning routine and changed into this:

 I got up and did my morning routine and changed into this:

As I walked downstairs a girl approached me. "Hey! Y/n right?" I nodded slowly and she giggled. "I'm Hwasa! Jungkooks younger sister! It's nice to meet you!" I smiled and said "it's nice to meet you too!" "Uhh.. so Jungkook asked me to take you out for the day you know! Just to have some time for us two! Get to know each other and yeah!" She said and laughed I smiled at her. She seems pretty nice!  "Yeah! Can you just wait here for a second?" I asked and she nodded. I went to the kitchen and saw Lisa talking with Taehyung. We looked at each other and he smiled. "Hey Y/n" I smiled and said "Hi Taehyung!" Lisa looked at both of us and said "Taehyung! I think Jungkook is waiting for you!" "Oh right I have to go!" He said and left.  "Well! I just wanted to say tha-" she cut me of and said "I know you are gonna be with Hwasa! Secondly! Don't ever look at Taehyung like that! Don't you own shame?" I got so confused about what she meant. "Taehyung is my boyfriend we have a secret relationship so don't come near him!" I just nodded slowly and said "I- Okay! Okay!" I left the kitchen confused and went to Hwasa. "Let's go!" I said and we left.
After a long day with Hwasa I really got to know her! She is really nice and I really enjoyed spending my day with her! We even had dinner together! When I came back I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. "Y/n! Jungkook wants to see you in his office!" Said Lisa coldly. I sighed and said "Listen Lisa! I don't like your man! I just fucking looked at him so stop acting like this!" She looked at me up and down and said "I trust you! But if you come near him! You'll regret it!" "Fine! Fine!" I said and left. She is very protective over him! She must really like him. Before I opened the door I sighed. I opened the door and saw Jungkook writing on his computer. I closed the door and went towards the desk. "You wanted to see me?" I said and he looked at me. "Come here." He said and went closer to him. He grabbed my wrist and made me sit on his lap. "How was your day today sweetie?" I smiled at and said "pretty good! I had fun with your sister!" He nodded and stood up. He back hugged me and kissed my neck. His hand went down to my skirt and he said "So short huh?"  He lifted my skirt slowly and I quickly turned around. He looked at me confused and I smiled awkwardly, "Baby, I'm very tired right now! Are you soon done with work?" I asked. He caressed my cheek and said "Yeah! Soon, it's just a lot of work right now." He came closer and kissed my forehead and then whispered "Later tonight I'll make you even more tired." I looked at him and smiled. "Not if I'm asleep." He raised his eyebrows and I went to the door. "Have fun with work." I lifted up my skirt for 2 seconds and sighed in frustration. "I swear to go Y/n! Don't tease me!" I shrugged and left. I went downstairs and walked a bit through the big hall. I stopped and looked to my left. I saw the door and opened it. There he is! Namjoon all ruined. I bit my bottom lip and closed the door. "Namjoon?" I said and went closer. He slowly looked up and saw me. "Y-Y/n? Are you alone here! I know last time I was weak but I'm stronger now! Get me out of here! I'll protect you!"  A tear escaped my eye. I looked at Namjoon and I felt nothing! It was not like before when I felt love! Now I don't! And it scares me! "Common Y/n! Hurry!" I backed off a little and he noticed. "No! No Y/n don't do this! Don't leave me! I'll make sure you won't get hurt! I promise." "I'm sorry! Shouldn't come here!" I left the room and heard him scream my name. I ran outside to the backyard and dropped on my knees. "WHY!" I screamed out. I cupped my hands in my face and cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and cried even more. "JENNIE! WHERE WERE YOU!!" I hugged her. She hugged me too and said. "I'm not aloud to be your maid so I have to be an outside maid. I shook my head and said "I'm so sorry! This my fault! I'll get you back I promise." She got a tear In her eye and we hugged each other tightly.

When I got inside I took a shower did my night routine and changed into this:

I sat on the bed and pushed my hair back. I looked at the time and saw it was 1.00 am. The door opened and Jungkook came in. He looked at me, smirked and bit his bottom lip. He came to the bed and was about to kiss me but I pushed him away. "Can we talk?" He sat down next to me and sighed. "Yeah? What now?" I looked at my fingers and then at him. "I-I went in the backyard, just to get some air you know! And I saw Jennie! And I was wondering if she could be my personal maid again?" He chuckled in a huskily way and threw his head back. "I mean Lisa isn't bad! But she isn't like Jennie! Look! Last time was my fault! Not hers! Just give her another chance please." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Fine! But only because if you promise to not do any stupid shit again!" I nodded and said "I promise." He smiled at me and kissed me.

TBC...