Jennies secret plan

We looked at each other for awhile and then he smirked. "Wanna feel good?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he got on top of me. He kissed me deeply and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands roamed around my body as I grabbed his hair. I moved my hips up and down while grabbing onto his arm muscles. He took off his clothes and mine. He attacked my neck and I started to breath heavily. I gasped loudly as I felt him enter me. "Fuck!" I cussed under my breath. He started going in an inhuman speed and I moaned loudly. I scratched his back and he groaned. I grabbed his arm and held it tightly.

The next morning I woke up to someone shaking me. I smiled when I saw Jennie! "JENNIE!" I screamed and we hugged. I've missed her so much! I went in the bathroom did my routine, and changed into this:

 I've missed her so much! I went in the bathroom did my routine, and changed into this:

I went downstairs and talked to Jennie for awhile. While we talked I thought of something and said "Jennie? Can I ask you something?" She nodded and I sighed. "Before you started working in the garden.. where were you?" Her smile faded away and I could see she didn't want to talk about it. "It's fine! You don't have to talk about it!" I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned. Hwasa was standing there and said "come! I wanna take you out!" I looked at Jennie and she smiled and nodded. I left with Hwasa to a café.

When we arrived at the café we got our order and started talking. "So Y/n! How are you today?" "I'm fine! What about you?" "Fine! How's things with my brother? Are you to getting along?" I nodded while smiling. She smiled back and said "I know I'm his younger sister! But I care for him a lot!" "I understand!" We talked about other stuff and then I came back home. On the way to the bedroom I saw the door again! Where I left Namjoon! Maybe I should let him out and I'll stay here! It'll seem less suspicious! Right? I opened the door and saw that Namjoon wasn't there. I opened the door completely and went inside. He wasn't in sight at all! "What are you doing!" I flinched and turned around. Jungkook stood with crossed arms and lifted his left eyebrow. "Nothing! I just wanted to- uhmm.." I didn't know what to say! What kind of an excuse can you give in a situation like this. He walked to me and his face was now inches away from mine. "You just wanted to what hmm?" He asked. "See if Namjoon is okay!" He slapped me and said "Why huh? Your with me now! You shouldn't care about another man! Now get out of here!" I quickly left with tears in my eyes. If he loves me! Then why does he hurt me? I didn't do anything wrong! Right? I saw Jennie and hugged her. "He slapped me!" I said and cried silently. "Why?" "Because I wanted to see if Namjoon is okay!" She quickly pulled away from the hug. "Y/n! What happened to you! Why are you crying over it! What did they do while I was gone?" I looked at her confused and said "Nothing! It's just that I love him and-" "you love him?? When did that happen! Y/n! I thought you loved Namjoon!" "I used to!" "Y/n! You aren't ticking right! They must have brain washed you or something!" "No! Leave me alone! You don't understand!" I said and went off. I saw Lisa cleaning the table. She noticed me and stopped her work and looked at me. "No one understands that my love for him is real!" She opened her arms and I hugged her. "I know it is! And he loves you too! She shows it in different kind of ways but he really does! I know I'm not your personal maid anymore! And I know I got a little mad because of Taehyung! But I'll always be here for you okay?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead. "Me and Jungkook are the only once whom understand you! Don't tell Jennie anything!" "I won't!" I said lowly.

Jennies POV...
Y/n went off crying and I couldn't  recognize  her! I know how Lisa and Jungkook ticks! They could be siblings! I know how good they are to manipulate! "Well! First day and you are trying to take her away from me?" I looked at Jungkook. He leaned on the walls and I looked away. "She started respecting me much more when she was around Lisa you know!" He slowly walked towards me and then grabbed my hair tightly. It hurts like hell and he said "If it wasn't for her! I would've killed you right on the spot! But I guess I'll wait till she doesn't want you anymore!" He whispered. He slapped me really hard and pushed me on the floor. He kicked me hard in the stomach and said "remember that I still have your family you whore." He left after that and I looked at the ceiling! I have to get her away from here! Without him knowing that I'm a part of it. Maybe then she'll get away from that fucking brainwash! I know exactly how I'm gonna do it!

TBC..