Memories

I drank my hot chocolate and looked out the window. I remembered the day Jungkook shot Namjoon! It really hurt me in a type of way! The door swung open and I flinched a little. Jungkook looked pissed and I put the cup on the nightstand. I bit my finger and felt the bed get heavy.I looked up and he sat there next to me. "Babe! What have I told you? Don't drink or eat in our room! It's smelled disgusting of your fucking drink here!" I looked down and said "Sorry! I was just freezing and wanted to get cozy!" "I don't care! Just do as you've been told!" I nodded. He seemed to be really mad so I took the cup. "Open a window!" He said and I opened a window. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. "Lisa? Why is he so mad?" I asked as I put the cup in the sink. "Go up and comfort him Y/n! I don't know why he is mad!" "He got mad at me for drinking in the bedroom!" "Just go and comfort him!"

I sighed and Went in the room. Jungkook sat on the bed and stared at me. "Baby come here! Help me relieving my stress! I went slowly to him and went on my knees.

I went inside as it started to get cold. "Rosé?" I said and she smiled. "Can I have some cake from yesterday?" "You should eat something else if your hungry!" She chuckled. "But I ate sushi! Now I want cake!" I whined. "Take some!" She said. She came with me in the kitchen and she gave me a slice. I ate it and when I was done I left upstairs. I went to the bedroom and said "Jungkook?" I looked In and saw Lisa. "He is in his office silly." She said and giggled. I went to his office and said "Jungkook!" I closed the door and went to him. I brushed his hair through my fingers and he said "your done outside?" "It started getting cold." I sat on his lap and crawled myself to a ball. I put my head on his neck and felt safe. I don't know why I feel this way! But I just need to feel it again! The last time I had this feeling was with... Namjoon! I breathed in his strong cologne with a hint of cigarette. I closed my eyes and he hugged me. "Is everything okay?" "Yea! I just wanted to be with you a little." "That's fine baby!" Wow! Namjoon used to say the same thing! I plaid with his black shirt and I looked at the laptop screen. I got confused. "Are you leaving to Italy?" "No! My men have to steal money from some mafias there! It's just so we can be richer and get more things that we need! I don't want to waste my money it! I'll rather take someone else's!" I took my head away from his neck and looked at him confused. "But why Italy?" "They are rich there! The mafias here are rich too! But I like playing with fire!" He said. I kissed him deeply and pulled away. "Work with that! I'm going to find Jisoo!" I stood up and left.

I looked at the basement door. I touched the handle and leaned my head on it. "Jennie?" I said. I didn't here anything. The door was locked. I sighed and started walking again. I didn't want to find Jisoo anymore! I feel sad now! I went out the front door and towards the gates. The guard said "Where are you going?" "I'm just gonna sit here." I said in front of the gate and I felt a something wet on me. I looked up at the sky and saw it was about to rain. "Perhaps you want to inside miss?" I shook my head. "I like the rain and these gates! They give me so many memories back!" I said.

MEMORIES:

I went outside on the balcony and it was raining. Suddenly my heart just stopped beating as my eyes widened. I touched my my ankle and felt something. I pulled up my pants and saw I had a small tracker on me. I went outside and rain was pouring down on me. I have to leave! I can't let them get Namjoon. I touched my back pocket where I felt the knife. I ran out in the woods and the peeping got louder. I heard cars and ran deeper in the woods.

I nodded and we sneaked out the backside. She opened the gate and said "Be safe!" I smiled and then left. I ran and ran on the road trying to get away from there.

It sounded like they were on the third floor and I took them to the backyard. We were by the gates when I froze. "LOOK! THEY ARE THERE!" I turned around and saw Lisa and Jungkook on the upstairs window. They ran and I yelled "RUN!" As we went out of the gates.

I opened it and I heard thunder which made me flinch. It was pouring down heavily but I didn't care. we went towards the gate. "THEY ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE." I closed my eyes and grabbed their wrists. "Both of you listen to me! Run far! Far away as you can! Don't stop running u til your in safety! Buy your sets houses and start on new! Forget about me please!" "NO Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY? ITS US 3! WE CANT LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" "WELL YOU HAVE TO! LET ME GO! FORGET ABOUT ME AND LIVE TOGETHER! JUST GO TO FREEDOM! I CAN HOLD IT OUT HERE I PROMISE!" The guards came closer and I pushed them "GO!" I yelled. Namjoon and Jennie ran and I smiled.

END...

"This memories! I would've done it over and over again!" They got out an umbrella and wanted give one to me but I said no. "Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet pull me out of the train wreck. Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out." I sang quietly and weakly for myself as it poured down on me. I just laid there and tears formed my eyes. "Fly high!" I said. "Miss you should go inside!" I ignored him and held the gates. "Y/N! What are you doing here? I was worried.!" Said Lisa.  She made me come under her umbrella and she said "Okay now stand up! I don't want you to catch a cold!" She took me inside. "Let's give you a hot bath! You must be freezing! Your only in a skirt." I went in the bathtub and relaxed. The door opened and Jungkook came in. "I have a meeting in my company so I'll be going!" I nodded and said "okay but can I ask you something. "Sure!" He said. "Is J-Jennie A-alive or dea-dead?" I stuttered. "Why do you ask?" "Because I'm curious!" "She's alive!" He said and came to me. "This is the first time I live you alone home with. The maids since a year! So don't do anything stupid again! Me telling you that Jennie is alive shouldn't give you any stupid ideas like last time. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "I'll see you!" He said and left. I smiled and tears of joy came out. She's alive!!

I went out of the shower and changed into something cozy. I ran into the bed and covered myself with a blanket. Lisa came in and I said "can I have a hot chocolate." "Yea!" She said and left. Jisoo came in and I said "Can I talk to you? Promise you won't tell anyone about it!" "Yeah what's up?" "You know before you came here I hated Jungkook! And I never actually liked him! But I feel like I'm catching feeling for him! I don't know if it bad or good!" "Y/n dear! If you fall for him than that's not a negative thing! You like him and you shouldn't resist it because no matter how much you resist him! In the and of the day you'll still like him! And him showing affection to you will make it harder to resist! Your heart wants what it wants Y/n! Listen to it!"

TBC...