Note/ Rules

Hello, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the incredible support.

Before we start, there is one issue I would like to bring up, I am not a minor and I write for people who are quite OLD, (happy late birthday to our favourite senior citizen, love u mgg ) therefore I would very much prefer if minors (under 18) did not interact with the smut posts on here, this is just a personal choice as it makes me uncomfortable, I realised I've been far too lax with the rules as I don't really use wattpad that often, only uploading my work.

Now obviously I cannot force you to not read my work, I just ask you respect my wishes and what makes me comfortable, and if you are going to ignore my request please do not comment on my work or interact with it in any way, I'd rather just remain ignorant of those disrespecting my wishes, for example, I accidentally replied to someone today who was a minor, my fault for not checking I was just trying to quickly respond to some comments, but those are now deleted and I apologise for doing so, trust me I feel just as uncomfortable about it as some of you may feel.

Another thing I would, like to say is that despite no one on here having an issue with it so far, I am aware that many people do not like dom!spence or anything along those lines. I would just like to iterate that I completely respect that and I'm sure you have your reasons for it. However, please remember Spencer is not real. He is a fictional character which is great because it allows writers like myself to use an artistic license when writing about him, I write about what I am interested in, and although not all of my smut works have d/s undertones many do. If you are uncomfortable with this feel free to not read my work, I will not be upset or offended,

Once again, though I want to thank you for the incredible amount of support I truly am so grateful for it and it genuinely makes my day when I see the lovely comments or reactions you use on my work!

xoxo,

reidsconverse/glassesreid