~34~

~ Younghyun ~

Younghyun's father stared at him like the boy had confessed to a murder. "Dad..?" The young man said snapping his fingers in front of the other's eyes.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Younghyun?" The old man said, making the other chuckle. "What? I just want to learn something new.." The bassist shrugged and set down his water glass.

It's not that big of a deal, is it?

"Exactly. You, Kang Younghyun, don't just start learning things. Just out of nowhere!" His father rambled. Suddenly the man's eyes lit up. "Is it because of that boy? Jaehyung, was it?" The man asked before gasping. "Are you interested in him?" 

Younghyun shook his head a bit and sighed. "I just want him to feel comfortable and not pressured to talk." He explained. No, he wasn't interested in Jae like that. Sure, Jae as cute and nice and... Oh shit.

His father let out a huff and then nodded. "Fine, I'll teach you some when I have free time tomorrow. I'll also look into classes you could start taking." The man said, a gentle smile gracing his lips.

"Thank you." Younghyun smiled back before saying good night and heading back to his room, where Minhyuk had occupied the whole bed.

Younghyun took out a mattress an laid it down on the floor, sighing softly. 

-

To everyone's surprise; Kang Younghyun showed up at school in time. Some students and even probably the teacher's thought he had gone mad. The boy in question was always late whether it was by a little or he was gone for the whole first period.

Though he didn't bother to listen to the teacher much in class, he was too busy being excited for free period. Even if it was still another class away.

But he wanted to show Jaehyung what his dad had taught him the day before. It was only a little but the boy had done his best to memorize it.

Once the second class of the day ended, Younghyun pulled out his phone but then remembered that he had never asked Jae for his number. "Damn it..." The boy muttered and put his phone back into his pocket.

Exiting the classroom the bass player started heading to the music room. Once he got there, the place was empty. A slight pout formed on Younghyun's lips as he went and picked up one of the two bass guitars in the room.

Maybe ten minutes or so later, the door opened. Younghyun's eyes flashed up to see jae setting down his back pack. Younghyun put down the bass guitar and stood up. He walked his way over to the younger and tapped his shoulder.

Jae spun around, eyes wide in surprise. Younghyun couldn't help but to chuckle at the reaction. The bassist then smiled at the other. 'Hi' He signed. Jae parted his lips a bit, clearly out surprise. The boy signed back. 

'How are you?' Younghyun then signed. Jae let out a laugh covering his mouth. "Hey. Don't laugh, I'm trying my best." Younghyun said, but Jae laughed again, pulling out his phone. The boy typed something out. 

"I look like a child– Hey!" the other sighed and crossed his arms. Jae smiled at the other before typing something more. "It's cute? I don't do... Cute." Younghyun mumbled, scratching his head a bit and sat down.

Jae sat down next to him and let out a sigh before clearing his throat a little. Younghyun glanced at him and Jae was opening his mouth a bit, clearly wanting to say something. The bassist tilted his head a little. "Take your time..." He said in a soft tone.

"I.. W-Wh-Why... Shit..."  Jae cursed quietly and rubbed his face, clearly frustrated. The other just waited patiently, not wanting to interrupt the other. Jae ended up just opening his phone again, small frown gracing his lips.

Younghyun watched as the younger typed out what he wanted to say. "I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but why are you suddenly so so nice, after being quite mean for a long time?" Younghyun sighed after reading the text on the screen. He turned to look away from the younger.

"I... I honestly don't even know why I was like that. I'm sure Sungjin has told you how big of a goody two shoes I used to be... I honestly just... It was dumb and I'm really sorry. The more I started to, I dunno.. Talk to you and be around you you turned out to be much different than I thought.." Younghyun explained while looking down at his lap. "And I know a simple apology won't fix what hurt me and the others have caused you..." He finished off and looked up.

Jae was a bit surprised by the sudden change of mood. The boy sighed softly and nodded. "I.. It's f-fin-e.." Jae mumbled quietly. "It's not. I've been a piece of shit, just because of a thing you can't help." Younghyun sighed and stood up. 

Suddenly he felt his wrist being grabbed. "Jae.." The bassist mumbled. The latter didn't say anything but only stood up and out of the blue hugged the other. "I-I'm not m-mad.." Jae stuttered out before taking a deep breath. Younghyun hesitated a bit before hugging the smaller back. 

"You should be.." Younghyun stated simply. Jae huffed a bit but stayed in the hug. "I-I was... S-S-Sce.. Scept..." The was a defeated sigh that came out of the boy. Jae stayed quiet for a moment, clearly gathering the courage to talk. 

Younghyun frowned. The boy probably thought he would make fun of his speech. 

"Sceptical?" Younghyun asked carefully, feeling the other nod. "Y-yeah.. I t-tho-thought that y-you just.. Wanted to g-g-get close so you c-could th-then fu-fuck me over..." 

Younghyun listened to the other, waiting a bit to see if he wanted to continue. "I see why you would think that. But I swear that I never wanted to do that..." He spoke and pulled back a bit.

"I k-know t.. that n-now..." Jae mumbled and pulled his hands from around the other. Younghyun smiled softly. "I'm still sorry..." He said. "I.. F-Forgive you... We c-c-can just s-s-start from z-zero..."

Younghyun nodded. "Sure."

The two fell quiet after that. "So... Why the hug..?" Younghyun decided to ask and watched as Jae got flustered. "I..." The boy mumbled scratching his head and sat down. "I t-thought y-y-you were l-leavin-g.." 

Younghyun laughed and sat back down, too. "Come here." he then said and tried to hug the other. Jae yelped but accepted the hug anyways. 

"So... You two are this close already?" The two boys turned to the door to see Seonghwa there, arms crossed. Younghyun cleared his throat. "Did you need something?" He asked the other guy. Seonghwa sighed and glanced at Jae. 

"Have you seen Yeosang?" The guy asked. Younghyun tilted his head a bit, confused. "Yeah? I saw him with his friends this morning... Why?" Seonghwa muttered a curse word and closed the door. "We fought last night, nothing serious but he's been ignoring my texts."

Younghyun sighed softly. "I'll talk to him later. Don't worry too much. You two are literally inseparable. A small fight won't ruin whatever you two have." Younghyun said and waved the other guy off. 

Seonghwa nods and opens the door. "Remember, you're still in school, Kang." The guy said, winked and left. "Yah! Park Seonghwa!" Younghyun yelled after the guy and huffed. "Dick hole..."

Younghyun turned to Jae who seemed as confused as ever. "A-Are S-Seonghwa a-an-and Yeosang.." Jae started but his voice gave out in the middle of the sentence so the boy just pressed his pointer fingers together. Younghyun nods. "Something like that. I guess it isn't official.." Jae cleared his throat and nodded at this.

"Let's play something." 

~~~

hey, I got a charger <3 didn't take too long luckily so i can return to somewhat active updates maybe possibly.

on another note. what do y'all think of the jae situation? because personally i think that it was blown out of proportion. like... the fuck.
fans can make sexual jokes and call their idols daddy no issues but when an idol, who is almost 30 for god's sake, makes a nsfw joke it's suddenly a fucking sin? 
christ.

anyways. that's it for this time and i'll see y'all later :)

edit: aaaaaaaaaaaa wrong chapter number aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa