~8~

~Younghyun pov~

Surprisingly, Minhyuk asked us out today. Not to rink, but to just hang out and eat. That's new. Maybe he managed to drag Hyunwoo -Hyung out with him but desperately needs the three of us as wingmen. I am not surprised.

Right as I was almost at the place we agreed to meet up in, Minhyuk decided to call me and tell me to go get all of us something to drink and after the call sent a list on what everyone wanted. Everyone would pay me back. Yeah sure. 

I made it to the store and pick up the drinks the guys want - no alcohol - and place them into my basket. Now. What do I wanna get for myself?  I look around the shelfs as my eyes land on Dr. Pepper bottles. That'll do. 

Apparently I didn't notice the two other guys in front of the shelf because as I reach for a bottle my hand touches someone else's hand which is quickly pulled back. I nicely apologize and turn to look at the two shorter guys. 

I don't focus what the other guy says because I may or may not be busy looking at Jaehyung. I snap out of it as the shorter of the two walks away leaving his friends stare after him with his mouth open. Something about this situation is just... Hilarious.

"You should close your mouth. A fly might fly in." I state and Jae quickly turns to look a me. I raise my eyebrow a little. He closes his mouth and grabs the drink he was gonna get. I was gonna open my mouth until Jae pointed finger-guns at me before swiftly walking away. 

...What just happened? 

I stood there confused for a few seconds. A smile finds it's way onto my face. 

That was.. Kinda cute. 

I shake my head and grab myself a bottle of Dr. Pepper before walking to the cashier. My eyes land on the bickering boys at one of the self-checkout spots. "You did what!? Finger-guns, really?" Dowoon laughs while Jaehyung covers his face with his hands. 

I chuckle and walk over to a free self-checkout station and scan my items and pay for them.  I pack the drinks into a plastic bag before leaving the store. I quickly send a message to Minhyuk that I'm on my way.

I make to the park and spot my very lovely friends sitting on a blanket. My feet take me over to the others and I sit down next to Minhyuk. "Here. I expect you all to pay me back." I scoff and take my own drink. "You're awfully cranky today. Badly hungover?" Seonghwa teases and I send a glare towards him. My eyes wander off to Yeosang and I squint my eyes at him looking around his face. "Nice turtleneck, Yeosang." I comment with a slight smirk on my lips. "Did you run out of concealer?" I continue teasing the pink haired boy as his cheeks turn slightly pink. "Fuck off." he says and take a sip from my drink holding my pinky up.

"I brought a basket ball. Wanna play?" Hyunwoo -Hyung says. "Hell yeah. You don't even have to ask." I claim and stand up. "...I'll pass!" Yeosang exclaims. I raise my left eyebrow. "Why?" I question and smirk. "No reason. Just don't feel like playing."  He says glancing at Seonghwa. Can they be anymore obvious. I laugh and nod. "Let's go." 

We walk over to the park's basketball court where a few small kids are playing. When the boys' ball rolls over to my feet I pick it up. I carefully throw the ball back to kids and smile nicely. "Younghyun would be a great dad." Minhyuk jokes as I roll my eyes. "Hush. Let's play. Me and Hyunwoo and then you two? And be careful, we don't want to hurt the kids." I say strictly.

Sometime later we're still playing. Hyunwoo tries to pass the ball to me but accidentally throws  it a bit too high. It clearly collides with someone as someone lets out a yell. I turn around to go get the ball that is now somewhere. 

"Yah! You should be more careful! You could hurt someone, almost did!" someone yells. Soon enough Wonpil walks over with the ball in his hands. "It was an accident, Kim Wonpil. Mind not being a strict little bitch." Seonghwa scoffs. "And if you don't wanna get hit, don't be so close to the court!" He continues. Wonpil scoffs and throws the ball back. Hyunwoo sighs and walks past us. "I'm sorry. I accidentally threw the ball too far. Did anyone get hurt?" he asks. Wonpil shakes it's head. "No.. It was close to hitting my friend though. Luckily it just collided with the table we're sitting at." He sighs glancing back at his friends. "I'm sorry. About this and those guys. They can be-" "I know. They can be dicks. We go to the same school... Sadly." Wonpil says interrupting Hyunwoo and glares at us. 

Wonpil leaves and Hyunwoo turns to look at us. I scratch my neck. "Why does the freakshow have to be everywhere we go to." Minhyuk mutters but quiets down when Hyunwoo glares at him. "Do you think, that being rude to others is cool? That you'll get somewhere by being a dick? You could've talked normally instead of being rude and insulting him." he rants, clearly frustrated with us, though I have stayed quiet. We stay quiet and Hyunwoo sighs. "Whatever. I need to go... I have work. I'll see you guys some other day." He says. Hyunwoo glances at Minhyuk disappointed before taking the ball and walking away.

Seonghwa sneers. "Strict much?" he scoffs. I roll my eyes.

"Hyung is right though."