~18~

~Jaehyung Pov~

It's a few days since I have gone back home. Currently I'm standing outside my own house reconsidering everything. Should I just go back to Sungjin's? No.. I've stayed there long enough. With a sigh I open the front door and walk in making sure to be as quiet as possible. 

When I start walking to my room I see my mother passed out on the living room couch. I just walk faster.

When I make it to my room I make sure to lock the door. Finally. Some alone time. Of course, only for  few hours before I go out with Wonpil. He wanted to do some shopping and only I was free so of course I agreed on going.

I lie down onto my bed tiredly and close my eyes. A small nap might be nice.

After around two hours I snap awake. I glance at the clock on my wall and curse when I see I'm a bit late. I quickly get up and grab my wallet. Before anyone can even blink I am out of the house, running towards the shopping mall while at the same time trying to text Wonpil that I was going to be a little late.

While crossing the street I forget to look both due to the rush I'm in. Suddenly I'm pulled back by someone and a yelp escapes from my lips. A car drives past the spot I was gonna cross in full speed. "You should really look around when crossing the street." A male voice says with a sigh. I blink my eyes and trun to look at the person to see a read haired - absolutely stunning - guy. I bow a little as a thank you. That could've gone badly. "You're not hurt are you?" He asks. I smile and shake my head. 

"I'm Woosung." The guy introduces himself. I open my mouth a bit but close it. "Do you speak..?" He asks in a confused tone. I bite down on my bottom lips gently and shake my head once again. Woosung smiles at me. "That's fine." He states. "Where are you going?" He then asks. I scratch my head a little before pulling out my phone. 

"I'm Jae and heading to the mall." I type down and then show the stranger. "Hm. I'm going there too. Wanna come with me?" Why is he so nice..? I think for a second before nodding. "Great.  Let's go." He says and grabs my hand making me blush slightly. 

In the short amount of time that it took to walk to the mall, I learnt that Woosung goes to another school near mine, sings and play guitar in a band with his friends. He seems really nice and I wouldn't mind getting to know him better. "Are you meeting with a friend?" He asks. I mouth a 'Yep' and start looking around for Wonpil. Soon I spot the brunet and point towards him. Woosung nods and starts walking toward the boy.

When we walk closer Wonpil raises his eyes from his phone to us. "Hi Jae Hyung and..?" He asks looking Woosung up and down. "I'm Kim Woosung." the red haired guy introduces himself to Wonpil. Wonpil smiles. "Kim Wonpil." He tells his name. I let go of Woosungs hand. 

"How did you two meet?" Wonpil asks. "He almost got run over by a car." Woosung states. Wonpil smacks the back of my head. I glare at him. "You idiot." He hisses. I only respond by rolling my eyes. 

Before leaving Woosung gives me his phone number and after that heads to look for his friends. "Jae. why do you attract the handsome people?" Wonpil asks. I shrug my shoulders. "I dunno.." I mumble. "He seems nice.." Wonpil says. "Let's get Sungjin and Dowoon to meet him sometime." He suggests. I nod. That doesn't sound too bad actually.

"He's be a better candidate for a boyfriend than Younghyun." Wonpil says bluntly. I shove him gently. "Younghyun isn't that bad." I mumble. "Jae, he cheated on Sungjin." Wonpil sighs. 

I mean. The younger is not wrong, but still, Younghyun isn't that bad...

~~~~~

drama incoming

This Woosung was underrated- THE HAIR LASTED ONLY FOR THE DAMN MV I'M STILL PISSED