~36~

~ Jaehyung ~

Jaehyungheaded out of the school with Sungjin and Wonpil. Dowoon had left earlier as his school day had ended before the others. 

"Did you have fun in your free period?" Wonpil asked, putting an arm around the mute boy's shoulders who was nodding his head right as the topic was brought up. "And by that, I figure Younghyun was there?" The younger teased.

Jae glared at the boy jokingly but hummed in agreement. "H-He... Just... H-he was being s-so sweet..." The boy muttered quietly. "Do tell more." Sungjin piped in, having only listened to the younger two until that point.

Jaehyung cleared his throat. "He.." The boy started, but couldn't hold back the smile forming on his lips. "Oh god, you're a lost cause," Wonpil muttered, shaking his head at his whipped friend. "Let me t-talk," Jae whined and smacked the back of the younger's head.

"He s-started le-l-lean... ing si-sign language..." Jae then explained, eyes gleaming as he spoke about his crush. "A-and he ap-apologiz..zed for the sh-shit he's done..." He then continued and glanced at Sungjin who had a soft grin on his lips.

"And you still don't believe that he might return those feelings of yours one day." The oldest guy stated, making Jae roll his eyes. "He won't... I-I'm sure.." He muttered.

The conversation turned from Younghyun to joking about some things. While the two younger boys clearly were enjoying giggling quietly at some tik toks while walking, Sungjin's mood clearly went down as they neared the school gates.

Jaehyung was the first to notice the change in their Hyung. "Sungjin h-Hyung?" Jae asked, looking at the guy slightly worried. Sungjin let out a huff end nodded at the school gates with his chin.

The younger two turned their heads to the gates and Jaehyung frowned instantly when he spotted the pink head of hair. "Amazing," Sungjin muttered, clearly being sarcastic. Wonpil kinda just stayed quiet. The other two had - kind of - explained the situation to the boy and Wonpil, being Wonpil, was instantly threatening to prick out each and every strand of the pink hair.

"Let's just walk past him." The youngest huffed and crossed his arms. Sungjin nodded his head, agreeing. "I can't be bothered with his ass.." The guy said coldly, surprising the younger two. Sungjin rarely used that tone. 

"Jaehyung," Woosung called out, once he noticed the three. Jae bit down on his bottom lip and turned his down. Sungjin, as if protectively, grabbed the quiet one's hand. "Jae, please." Woosung sighed and walked to grab his other wrist, only to have his hand harshly slapped away by Wonpil. "Hands off, you roach." The youngest spat.

The apologetic expression on Woosung's features turned into a distasteful one. "I see how it is." The guy scoffed and crossed his arms. Woosung turned to Sungjin. "You and Younghyun have a habit of being in the way." The guy spat as if he wasn't being the dick head there. 

"No, you just have a habit of screwing around and smashing glasses at the head of my closest friends," Sungjin stated, sighing afterward. "You approached Jae, just because he seemed like an easy target that you could wrap around your fingers, right? I thought you would have at least learned about your mistakes." 

Jae took cover behind his older friend, looking down at his feet. Woosung let out a mocking chuckle. "You're right. I thought he wouldn't snitch just like Younghyun did, like the bitch he is." Woosung huffed, smirking a little. "Shame. I could have had my fun." Jae raised his head only to lower it in an instant after making eye contact with the older.

"You just can't handle rejection, can you?" Younghyun's voice suddenly sounded. Woosung glanced over his shoulder. "What do you know? You can't even remember shit." The pinkette mocked the other. Younghyun kept a stoic expression on his face. "I'm glad I don't have to remember all that shit, but my friends clearly do and I doubt that they would without a reason conspire against you." The guy then huffed.

"Stop playing the victim and fuck off." Younghyun then said, making Woosung scoff. "Oh... right.." The bassist then muttered. Jae raised his head when he heard a smack and Woosung groan in pain. He saw Younghyun shaking his hand a bit. "I won't let you off this easily next time around."

Woosung snarled, holding his cheek the had just been smacked off to the moon. "Fuck you." The pinkette spat and started to walk off. 

"And Jae... This shit isn't over."

~~~~~

new update for y'all. it's 10.30 pm and i.... am running on pipeline punch monster energy.
but like... i wrote this just now with the sudden surge of energy i got and i can't say i hate it. also, i haven't written anything this whole week (unless it was for school and i wrote a whole ass 1k+ words long short story for English class so it BETTER be appreciated by the teacher.)

maybe i should write more when i'm high on caffeine.

anyways i'm rambling. bye for nowww~~