~17~

~Younghyun Pov~

I stand still for a moment watching Sungjin drag Jae away. I soon feel an arm wrap around me. "Guess you two are close buddies now. Or are you looking for a simple one night stand in that idiot?" Seonghwa asks. I roll my eyes and push the guy off. "We're just friends." I scoff. 

I glance the black haired guy and laugh. "Nice black eye." I state. Seonghwa's smirk turns into and annoyed look. "Of course you like it, Kang. It was so nicely made by you." He says sarcastically. I smile brightly and pat the other's shoulder.

"Where are the others?" I ask as we start walking into the bilding. "Sa-- Yeosang stayed home because he was feeling sick. I don't know about Minhyuk." Seonghwa states glancing at the clock on his wrist. "He probably overslept.." I hum.

"Also you don't have to hide your and Yeosang's thing anymore. I've known about it for a while now." I state calmly making Seonghwa slightly flustered. "Whaa- There's nothing like that going on." He laughs. I sigh deeply and kick the guy in his shin. "Just fucking admit it." 

"Are we doing anything today, on this fine Tuesday?" Seonghwa asks as we sit down in class. I think for a moment. "I think... I'll just do some schoolwork today." I state and Seonghwa's face drops. "Can you be anymore lame?" He sighs shoving me gently. "Well I'd like to not fail anymore classes." I sigh and shove the guy back.

Seonghwa ended up falling asleep in the middle of class. So here I am, trying to wake this mother fucker up. I stand up. Why are my friends like this? I kick Seonghwa off of his chair making him groan in pain as he starts waking up. "Fucking finally. We have P.E, get up you lazy ass." 

P.E class was pretty uneventful aside from the fact that Seonghwa, the little fucker he is, threw a basket ball straight at my face right at the end of class. For that reason I'm sitting at lunch with a bloody nose trying my best to make the bleeding stop and constantly glaring at Seonghwa.

"Ah, our sleepy head is here three hours late." Seonghwa says when Minhyuk sits down. "Younghyun. Are you okay?" Minhyuk asks. I groan. "Does it look like it?" I whine. "A fucker called Park Seonghwa threw a basket ball at my face. With full force may I add." I hiss. Seonghwa sighs. "You were supposed to catch it with your hands, not your face.. Are you sure you don't need to go to the nurse?" I wave the guy off. 

In the end the bleeding ended and I managed to stuff my lunch down my throat before the bell rang.

The rest of the school day went by in a hurry. Now I'm walking out of the building listening to Seonghwa and Minhyuk converse on their plans for the day. "You sure you don't wanna come with us? We're gonna go to the cafe near here at first." Minhyuk asks me. I decline the offer saying I wanna go home. 

We end up walking in the same direction for a while before  the other two enter the cafe and I continue my way home.

I step inside the home to be greeted with yelling. "Great.." I mutter and take off my shoes. I walk  past the kitchen and see my dad, another man and my mother there. I sigh and start leaning on the wall to follow the situation.

"You could at least take your daily fucks else where. I'd rather not walk in on you banging some fucker in the bed I mainly spend my nights in." My father spits annoyed. My mother scoffs. "It's my house." She says. "No. It's under MY name and I pay the bills. You're barely even here!" Dad yells. I cross my arms and stop leaning on the wall. I just casually waltz into the kitchen. "Good day everyone." I say with a smile on my face that is obviously fake smile. I look around and see a few papers on the table. "When did you come home?" Mother asks. I glance at her and then the clock. "A few minutes ago." I state. I place my bag onto a chair. "Don't mind me. Continue your arguing. I'm used to it anyways." I hum and walk over to the fridge. My mom only scoffs and walks out of the kitchen. I chuckle gently. That woman really seems to not like me as her son. 

I hear my dad sigh. "At least I fucking tried.." He mutters. I take out milk from the fridge and a cereal box out of a cupboard. I also get a bowl and a spoon. "Tried what?" I ask. "Divorce." he answers. I nod and start making my self a bowl of cereal. 

"Try again soon. She'll accept it sooner or later when she realizes we don't want her hoeing around in this house." 

~~~~~