~41~

Jaehyung walked into the classroom and kept his head down, ignoring the glances he was getting. that's was what you got for coming to school with the one and only Kang Younghyun.

He couldn't help but wonder how many people had seen the other guy kiss his head outside. The thought terrified him, in all honesty. He got enough shit from other students and being seen with Younghyun would make some people very bitter. If not even angry.

But Younghyun wouldn't let them do anything, right?

The boy took a seat next to Wonpil who raised his head from his phone. "Wow, you're more late than usual. Something up?" The younger immediately questioned, turning his body to fully face the other.

Jae just shook his head a little bit, shuffling in his seat. "It's.. It's nothing.." he mumbled, letting out a huff. "Did you get a new backpack?" "No?" Jae turned his head to the backpack he had hung off the back of his chair and bit his bottom lip.

How was he supposed to tell Wonpil that it was in fact Younghyun's without getting a whole bucketful of questions poured onto him? There was no way in hell.

"It's borrowed." he then muttered, shaking his head to signal that he didn't want to talk about it then and there. Especially with many other ears listening to his stuttering ass.

Wonpil just narrowed his eyes a little, nodding his head before poking Jae's temple. "I'll pry it from you during lunch, just watch me." he threatened and the other raised his hand to his temple, brushing his fingers over the spot gently.

"You're acting hella strange," Wonpil stated, chuckling lightly and leaning back in his seat. "Did you s-start playing that game again..?" "Life is Strange? You can tell, huh?" The other just nodded his head, not being able to hold in the soft laugh that erupted from him. 

Their banter came to an end when the teacher entered the classroom and they had to quickly turn their attention to him.

Jaehyung quickly learned that Younghyn was absolutely hopeless when it came to him taking notes. They were a mess and he couldn't even read most of the written things.

Jae puffed his cheeks full of air, staring at the pages for a moment before turning to a blank one. Maybe he should let the guy borrow his one day? Or try and recap things with him? Younghyun could probably study perfectly fine on his own, but Jaehyung just wanted an excuse to be closer with the guy.

Making bold moves now that they've slept in the same bed a few times.

Eventually, the class came to an end, meaning Jaehyung would have to part ways with his friend to their next classes. How fucking fun.

Hopefully, Seonghwa and the gang would leave him alone now that he was somewhat friends with Younghyun. That's all he really wanted right now; not to have the guys calling him names anymore.

Maybe there were positive sides to befriending your popular crush.

Jae barely managed to settle down at a free spot before the chair next to him was pulled out and someone sat down. He turned his head, spotting Minhyuk now sitting there. He quickly looked away, lowering his head a little bit.

He wasn't safe after all.

"You act as if I'll kill you.." Minhyuk sighed and the other could hear him shuffle in his seat a little. "Look, if Younghyun likes you; you must be cool." the guy then spoke, making Jaehyung relax a little bit.

"Besides I have to be nice to you if I want the guy I like..." Jaehyung turned his head to the boy, a questioning look on his face. He parted his lips but his breath immediately got stuck inside his throat, locking in any words that might've wanted to come out.