~35~

~ Jaehyung ~

"Did you eat lunch?" Jae heard Younghyun ask. He raised his head and stopped strumming the guitar in his lap. "Mhm. Y-You..?" Younghyun shook his head a little. "I came straight here... Kinda forgot that it was even lunchtime.." He chuckled.

Jae frowned softly at this. "Don't look like that. It's just one lunch. I don't do this often." The older comforted. Jae sighed and nodded his head a little. The quiet one put the guitar away, not having any motivation to play, and pulled out his phone. 

There were ignored messages from Woosung in his notification bar. Jae didn't want anything to do with the guy for the time being. If he apologizes properly, maybe he would give the guy another chance but not at the moment.

Jae opened the groupchat with his friends to see Dowoon and Wonpil spamming stickers. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Aren't they in class?" The mute boy jumped out of his skin when he heard Younghyun's voice right next to his ear.

Don't get him wrong; the guy had a nice voice and Jae could listen to it all day. BUT he had no right to sneak up like that.

Jae just nodded his head and closed the chat. "They'll be hung if the teachers see." The older stated and sat down next to the other. 

"They.. They're in t-their own world..." Jae mumbled and chuckled lightly. "I can see that.." 

Younghyun sighed and tilted his head back. "I probably owe them an apology too..." Jae nodded his head a little, agreeing. Wonpil too. The boy hadn't exactly been the nicest towards the older so they both should apologize in all honesty. 

"I feel bad for being such a dick," Younghyun muttered. Jaehyung turned to him, smiling softly. "At.. a-at le-least you're c-coming around..." He said and pat the other's shoulder gently. "You're adorable," Younghyun said, squishing the younger's cheek.

Jaehyung flushed red at the compliment. "I'm not..." he mumbled and hid his face. "Yes, you are. I won't change my mind." Younghyun huffed and crossed his arms. The younger scratched his head a little. 

"You... You're b-blind." 

~~~~~

short chapter but ehhhhhhh
honestly just have no motivation for this story in particular bc there are so many things i'd want to rewrite this instant
but i'm determined to finish it. and then re-work it and post it on here and ao3.