~40~

His peaceful sleep was interrupted by an alarm ringing. Jae immediately reached for his cellphone to turn the cursed thing off. He managed to shut the device up and was about to sit up but he registered arms around him when the person tightened his hold.

"We have two hours until we have to go.." Younghyun muttered. Jaehyung tiredly turned his head to the boy next to him, realizing they were practically glued together. "I.. Uhm.." He mumbled.

Younghyun raised his head a little. "You don't like this? I can let go." The guy stated. Without thinking about it much, Jae shook his head. "It's f-fine.." he said softly.

The other guy chuckled softly a barely visible smirk on his lips. "That's what I thought." he hummed, pulling the other closer. 

"I don't do things like this often... Consider yourself special." Younghyun said softly, pressing his chin on top of Jae's head. The latter laid there, not sure of what to do but he sure as hell was as red as a tomato. "O-Okay..."

The room fell silent for some time as both boys caught an hour or so more of shut-eye. "We should probably get up now." Younghyun hummed. "Though I, kind of, don't want to let go." He continued but let go of the other boy and stood up, stretching a little. "You can use any of my clothes if you find something fitting. Though I'm sure you'll look good anyway."

Jae nodded his head, slightly flustered by the sudden compliment. He sat up too, ruffling his hair a little bit. "My backpack and school books are there." Younghyun pointed to his desk. "You can use them for the time being, like I said."

"Wh-What about you?" Jae asked, making Younghyun turn to him. He laughed lightly. "Have you seen me study in school? Besides, we don't have all the same classes." The guy explained, crossing his legs.

"I'll use the books I can and... Well.. You can show me the notes you took and explain the topic we went through. Does it sound like a fair trade?" Jae nodded his head immediately. "Thank y-you." He struggled a bit. Younghyun smiled and ruffled his hair a little. "Don't worry about it. I'll go brush my teeth and stuff. You get dressed."

Jaehyung watched as the other guy left the room before standing up from the bed. He made his way to Younghyun's closet and pulled it open. To his luck, there was nothing questionable in there.

Though Younghyun's taste in clothing was... black. Maybe some dark grays and whites but everything in there consisted mostly of black clothes. "Is he emo o-or something?" Jae chuckled under his breath, scratching his head a little.

He then took out a pair of jeans and a hoodie. It was simple enough. He changed into the clothes from his sleeping ones and inhaled softly. The hoodie smelled like Younghyun which made Jae bite back a soft smile

"I knew you'd look good." Younghyun said. Jaehyung turned around to see the guy leaning on the door frame. He cleared his throat. "T-thanks," he replied quietly, walking over to Younghyun's school bag and opening it to check that it had everything he might need. 

He was missing a few books since they didn't take all the same classes but Jae would survive a few days like this. Besides, he sat next to his friends in most of his classes so he could borrow from them if he was missing a book.

He closed the bag, turning to the other guy who was getting dressed. "Do you want breakfast?" Younghyun asked, turning to Jae as he pulled on a shirt. The latter shook his head a little, making the other grin. "So we're eating," Younghyun stated, waving at the other as a sign to follow him. Jaehyung just sighed, giving in, grabbed the bag, and started walking after the other guy.

He walked into the kitchen to see Younghyun digging through the fridge already. "Are sandwiches okay?" He asked and Jae nodded his head a little making the other turn around. "I guess you're not too talkative in the mornings.. That's fine." Younghyun grinned a little motioning for the younger to sit down. Jae just followed the given order, taking a seat.

The two boys stayed silent as Younghyun made them the simple breakfast. "Will you tell Sungjin about this?" Younghyun suddenly asked as he set a sandwich in front of the other. Jae shrugged his shoulders a little and picked up the bread. "Maybe." he then muttered before starting to eat the food he was given.

"He should know.. Unless he's gonna drag you away from me... Would be a shame."  Younghyun muttered quietly, making Jae hum quietly. "He'll... Find out even if I d-don't tell him." He spoke softly, finishing the sandwich which had been really good. He then whispered a quiet thank you, before smiling at the guy sitting across from him.

Not at the way his stomach fluttered when Younghyun smiled back.

After eating, the two were quickly out of the house and making their merry way to school. When they reached the school gates, Younghyun stopped the other. "I guess this is where we part ways for now." The guy spoke, grabbing Jae's hand and dropping his key onto it. "I'll be busy for a bit after school, so go home first."

Jae couldn't say anything before a kiss was pressed onto his temple and Younghyun was walking off, leaving the former standing there flustered and with his crush's keys in his hand.

~~~~~

i've got... no excuses for the gap in updates. i had the whole ass summer to write but my focus was taken away by other stories and hanging out with people (and getting drunk i guess)... here we see an example of my priority management skills.

but i finally kicked me in the ass and wrote this chapter with the fuel of pepsi.

but yeah, i won't even promise to have consistent updates because that sure as hell is unlikely to happen but i'll try not to have a two-month-long gap.

but bye for now and thank you for reading! C: