~26~

Younghyun flopped down onto the soft mattress of his bed tiredly. Today was a whole mess. He stares blankly at the ceiling. He didn't really talk to the others all that much, mainly due to the ruckus inside his own head. Was Minhyuk serious?

"Why can't I recall anything like that..?" He mutters rubbing his face a little. Younghyun sighs deeply before closing his eyes. He curses under his breath when his phone rings. The black haired male takes the device into his eyes, furrowing his brows as he sees the caller ID

"Hey Sungjin? What is it?" he asks and sits back up. 

"I just wanted to ask something.."
"What is it?"
"Have you hung out with Woosung recently?"
"I mean.. Yeah? I saw him at the mall few days ago.."
"Oh. Okay. How was he?"
"Okay, I think."
"Was Jae there?"  The elder suddenly asks. 

Younghyun sighs a little. Why was everyone like this suddenly?

"Yeah? So?"
"No reason. Was he okay? Did anything happen?"
"He was fine, Sungjin. Why are you asking?"
"I'm just wondering... Bye."
"Bye..?"

The worry in the elder's voice was obvious. Younghyun sighs in frustration. Everyone is acting weird. First his dad, then minhyuk and now even Sungjin. He gets up from his bed and leaves the bedroom. No one was home so he walked into the kitchen. Maybe cleaning would take his mind out of things.

Younghyun cleaned the kitchen completely. "Fucking hell.." he mutters, as he closes the now empty dishwasher and pulls out his phone. No new messages. Only a few notifications from Instagram. The teen leans on the kitchen counter just thinking. The boy opens Instagram and starts looking for a certain account.

iwoosung

The dark haired male furrows his brows as he is unable to find the account no matter what he searches. Sighing, he puts down the phone. He would ask Minhyuk tomorrow about the whole thing. Though it might take a while until Minhyuk will open his mouth.

Glancing at the clock he decides to go to the store to get something to eat. Though his plans are interrupted as his father walks into the kitchen with grocery bags. "When did you come?" The young boy asks the elder. "Just now. Are you losing your hearing or something?" "Nah.. I was just deep in thought.."

"Anything new today?" Mr. Kang asks as the two start preparing dinner. "Not really." Younghyun lies. "Something seems off though." His father states, making the young adult chuckle. "Minhyuk just said something weird..." m. kang raises his left eyebrow a little. "Said what?" "It's just something about Woosung.." 

The dark haired male notices, how his father stiffens. "Oh? What about him?" he asks. "It's nothing.." "You're not hangin around him again, are you?" Younghyun shakes his head. "I just saw him at the mall a few days ago. We talked a little." 

"I'd advice to stay away from him. he's nothing but trouble, Younghyun. Tell that to your friends too." The young adult sighs. "You all are acting really suspicious." he states bluntly. "It's not like he actually tried to.."  "Tried to what?" "I.. Kill me?" Younghyun finishes. "Was that what Minhyuk said?"

"It's not true, right?"

--

shitty chapter >.<
I'm on autumn break now so I'll try to update before the end of this week.
tryna get sumthn juicy going on i dunno