~14~

~Jaehyung Pov~

I glance at the time on my phone. Eleven at night on a school night and I decided to walk out. Surprisingly I managed to hold in the tears, of course only until I reached the park where I was currently located at. I didn't want to get thrown out again so I willingly walked out, knowing that I will not be let back in for the next few days but it was clear that my ass wouldn't be sleeping inside the moment my father decided to slap me.

So here I sit, silently bawling my eyes out  to not alert people who're just going by and not having the heart to call Sungjin hyung. I just stayed there not even a 24 hours ago. I know he cares for me but I feel like a fucking burden.

I eventually stopped crying but I don't feel better at all. I hear someone walk past me, but decide to not pay any attention until the steps stop for a second. "Jaehyung?" a voice asks. I turn my head up. Fucking hell. Younghyun. Out of everyone its him. I straighten my back and stand up. wiping my face. I try to walk away but the taller grabs a hold of my arm. "Are you okay? SIt back down I'll call Sungjin..." He says. I turn to the guy and see him dialling Hyung's number. I grab the phone from his hands.  "Jae.." he says trying to take the phone back while I move my hand out of his reach.

I look at the male with pleading eyes. Younghyun lowers his hand with a sigh. "Sit down.." he says pointing at the bench I stood up from. I sit back down like he requested. "Now. Give me one good reason why I should not call Sungjin?" he asks. I look at the ground tightly holding onto the phone. 

Younghyun sits down next to me. "I wont call him yet. Please give my phone back.." he asks. I carefully hand the phone to him taking my own out. I open the notes app and start writing out a message. Of course I'm not going to tell him the whole situation. After writing what I have to say I show the screen to the other. "I know you're lying about being locked out. That is not a reason to have obviously puffy eyes from crying... But fine." he says. Younghyun's words make relax.

"Where are you staying then?" he asks. I shrug. Honestly. I hadn't even thought of that... I write another message and show it to him. "You'll figure it out?" he asks raising his left eyebrow. I nod. Younghyun sighs. "Get up. You're sleeping at my place then." I open my mouth to resist but nothing comes out. Younghyun smiles at me. His smile is so pretty I could melt.

The taller stands up and picks up my bag. "Let's go,  Angel" he says. I blink confused. Did he really just-

This man hurts my heart.

I nod and stand up. We start walking next to each other. I try to take my bag from Younghyun but he pushes my hand. "I'm carrying it." He says. I sigh and nod gently. I glance at his face and notice his busted lip. I poke the taller's shoulder and he looks at me. I point at his lips. I raises his hand to touch them. "Ah... I just got into a small argument with the guys... It's fine." He explains. I nod again.

We arrive at a house and Younghyun opens the door. "Go in." he says and I do as I'm told. "Dad! I'm home!" Younghyun yells making me flinch gently. I take off my shoes. I glance at the other  who grabs my wrist gently and starts pulling me to the kitchen. I see an older man sitting at the kitchen table. "Hi son." he says looking up from his phone. "Who might you be?" he asks and stands up. "This is Jaehyung... He's from my school... He'll be staying overnight for reasons." Younghyun explains. I bite my lip gently. "Well it's nice to meet you Jaehyung. I'm Younghyun's father."  he says. I smile gently and bow a little. 

"Are you two hungry?" the man asks. I nod gently. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. "Alright. I'll make something. Younghyun, go clean up and come back then.". Younghyun nods and leaves the kitchen. 

"Take a seat." Mr. Kang says. I sit down and look around a bit. "Younghyun rarely brings anyone over... Good to see some new faces." The man says and starts going through the fridge. I swallow nervously. "How did you get to know my troublemaker?" he askes. I fiddle with my thumbs. The older man turns too look at me. "You're a bit shy, huh?" 

"He's actually mute, dad." I hear Younghyun say. "Oh..." the man says but smiles instantly. "I understand sign language." he tells me making my face light up.

Soon we start eating in silence. "So. How did you two end up meeting?" Younghyun's father asks. I glance at Younghyun. "We've actually been in the same class for a while now... But we only got to talking just recently due to both of us knowing Sungjin and our interest in music." Younghyun explains. "My son is an amazing singer, isn't he?" Mr. Kang starts bragging. I laugh gently and nod.

I finish my food. "Thank you. It was delicious." I sign to Mr. Kang who smiles. "Glad you liked it, kid." he says. "You two should go to bed now. You don't want to be late tomorrow." Mr. Kang states. I nod. "I'll be sure to drag him out of bed" I sign and stand up when Younghyun does. 

We get to Younghyun's room. It's kind of messy but not too bad. "We can sleep on my bed. It's big enough for both of us. You're okay with that right?" He asks. I nod. I'm too tired to care. Also. Who am I to pass the opportunity to sleep next to my crush? 

Younghyun lies down onto the bed and pats the place next to him. I carefully lie down and pull the blanket over me. "good night, Jae" Younghyun says. I smile gently.

~~~~~

mlem here you go