Testing Unity

The three of them headed to the famous Rejuvenate Salon, Sappho had got keen information that Unity will be visiting this salon that evening.

The salon had big kingdom like oak doors at the entrance and had a small back-door which was the employees only door. It was located on the main road and the Phoenix mall was right beside it.

"By the way, how are we going to identify this monster of a person", Anush quizzed.
"Anu, you are really not supposed to even be here you bodyguard killer, also let us do our job" Arvi said glumly.
Sappho just stared along the traffic and ignored her question. As she glanced at her phone again.

Sappho nodded at Arvi and gently stared at a lady at distance.

Anush quickly looked in that direction just to find a short, petite and sweet looking lady walking by, she wore a pretty yellow sunflower top and shorts with it and she smiled as she walked.

"Oh you got to be kidding me! That lady looks harmless", Anush sighed.

As Arvi swiftly moved towards the woman, just as the woman looked at Arvi, it was like a switch was turned on, her face turned into a scorn and she backflipped and ran towards the busy street into the traffic. Anush gasped as she saw this turn of events. She looked for Sappho in all the directions but she couldn't find her.

Finally she saw her at the other end of the street waiting for Unity to reach her, she casually looked at this meek woman running towards her as she slowly stepped ahead.

Unity came right at her as she crossed the street and pranced ahead, Sappho calmly jumped on her, it almost looked like she was hugging her, but it looked like Unity was hugging her back, Anush looked at this sight with amazed eyes, but instead of friendly banter following after this hug, Unity released her hands from the embrace and did a Mongolian chop on the sides of Sappho's neck simultaneously. Sappho was unfazed by the chop but it did surprise her as she double punched Unity's abdomen. Unity put two fingers into Sappho's eyes and pushed her behind as she pranced ahead and disappeared into the mall.

Arvi and Anush waited for Sappho across the street

"That's one tough cookie", Arvi said as Sappho stood beside her massaging her eyes.

"She ain't tough, she is just quick on her feet and has survival instincts, she couldn't even dodge my punches" Sappho sneered.

"Oh poor little Sappho got defeated by a softie girl like Unity then?" Arvi mocked in a shrill baby voice.

Sappho gave her a death stare and said "I didn't get swayed by her amateur moves Aru, I just wanted to test her skills so I let her win"

"Aru? Who is that?" Anush asked

"Your ears are ringing Anush she said Arvi! , also Sappho don't tell me you were not impressed by that Mongolian chop" Arvi said coldly in a very serious tone.

Sappho just nodded and said, "Let's get going to Unity's actual home"