THE ENCOUNTER

Anush was ready to face the worst, she switched on the plug of her hot iron which sat on her side table as she awaited for the person coming closer and closer every second and hid her knife under her blanket as she sat on her bed.

In came a guy with a beach look, complete with a hat, slippers, shorts and palm tree printed shirt. What a scary looking guy Anush thought to herself trying hard not to laugh, but behind him came 2 bouncers who were the tallest guys she had ever seen even though she herself was 5'9. They looked 6'5 and 6'3 at least. One of whom was carrying a grey suitcase.

"Well, Hello Anush, I just wanted to know why you were snooping around our website", The beach guy said.

"Me? Which website I think you have the wrong Anush", she said

"Ha ha, funny, Didn't know you had a twin" he said, taking out a photograph of me stunned.

Then Anush realized what that flash was when she had entered the wrong password on the site.

"Now Anush, we will need to take care of you because no one was supposed to see that link, it was kind of a glitch. We might need to kill you or just wipe out your memory, which will be the easiest as hiding your body will be tedious and I am not in the mood right now", He said

What idiots! Anush thought, it was impossible to really wipe out some one's memory.

"Oh, what are you wondering? We are not going to really wipe your memory, what a silly girl, what I meant was that I will paralyse you for the rest of your life, leaving you like a cripple and you won't even get a chance to move, leave saying anything, so you will know all the clues to this case but will never be able to tell anyone" he said with a smug face.

"Now Boys, get to work, Sunny, get the girl and Tony take the injection out and set it up" he continued

Sunny, the taller bouncer like guy stepped forward to grab Anush. She held the knife tighter under her blanket with one hand and her other hand slowly slipped towards her side table, as he came closer to her almost clenching her, she threw the hot iron on his face and stabbed his stomach before pulling the bloody knife out of his lifeless body and heard his scream ringing in her ear.

The look on the main guy was horrendous, he immediately told Tony to get her, Tony jumped like a gorilla on the bed and took out his own sword like knife to fight her but Anush was not going to back down this time, but she saw the Beach guy also coming closer with a gun in his hand. In this do or die situation, Anush only saw her hands randomly stabbing Tony while Tony's blade scraped through her forearm and the other guy coming closer by the minute.

She again went to grab the hot iron and burnt Tony's hand while he stabbed her in her other hand, the iron burnt him bad and made him fall on to the ground from the bed and Anush slit his throat so that he couldn't get up again. She was tired but wouldn't give up, she stood on her feet getting up from the bed to fight this last rascal.

He was already pointing his gun at Anush and Anush was ready to run across the room to fight this bullet as she couldn't really think rationally, suddenly, she heard someone screaming "You freaking don't mess with my sister" Avantika was in the room and had already punched the main guy with her famous knock out punch and he fell on the ground straight with a bang.

Anush was surprised but relieved and Avantika was enraged

"Thats why, you tell your siblings what you are up to, I came as soon as I saw the alert on my phone that your house was invaded.", Anush remembered she herself had connected her security alarm system to her sister's phone so that she could get to her during emergencies,

"What the hell did you get into this time?" as she saw Anush's hands which were bleeding and She leaped over the bed to find two more guys fallen.

"Who are these guys, wow! Proud of you sis, you single handedly handled these douches, and I have already called up the rest of the gang here to your place as I got worried."

"You didn't have to, I am fine and don't get them involved ." Anush exclaimed.

"Don't be silly, I mean they deserve to see you before you die, owing to the dangers you have all around you, we all don't know if you will be alive tomorrow",Avantika said even though she knew she would never let anything happen to Anush as long as she was by her side. "By the way, Who is Sappho and what is going on? You tell me before I ransack your office and your life to know the truth", she continued.

"Speaking of which, I need to call Sappho, will tell you everything after that", Anush said.

"Well not before I dress that wound of yours", Avantika said

"Okay, dress it while I talk", Anush proclaimed.

"Nope, you wait till I am done", as Avantika pulled her sister to her side and got up to get the first aid kit.

Zehra and Elisha soon barged in through the front door as Avantika opened it for them.

"OMG, Are you okay? What happened over here?" They screamed together as they saw Anush.

"Tell you guys soon, but wait I need to make an urgent call" Anush replied to her concerned friends.

She quickly found Sappho's number and dialled it, "I have got you presents". She said and cut the call.

READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PRISONERS OF WAR