THE LIVE GANG

All 4 friends were chilling in their favorite spot , Baking Quest , relishing all the cupcakes and macrons they had ordered when Avantika, a boxing coach by profession with brown hair,black eyes and blue glasses proclaimed "Guys, did you know today my client told me that they couldn't digest the fact that I was thin at a point. I laughed along because this isn't the first time some one said that", Avantika was fit but she didn't have the barbie figure. "Who the hell is this client?, we gonna go kick his ass right now", Anush said as the overprotective sister she was and Zehra continued "Just give me his address and I will take care of it." Avantika just smiled at this outburst of anger they showed for her and said" Guys, you know I kind of do that for a living, anyway I already whopped her ass not 'his', during a "pretend' boxing match , it was awesome you should have seen her red tomato ketchup face", she laughed, "Wow, you really love ketchup don't you? You brought it in this incident too." Anush rolled her eyes while saying this. "Its sad how women bring down other women like that", Elisha a computer geek having pretty pink cheeks and light brown eyes with a boycott hairstyle said, she was the most timid out of the group and a hardcore feminist.

Avantika and Anush were sisters and loved to spend time with each other and had the same friend circle unlike other siblings in this world.They fought like crazy when they were angry but never ever left each other's side. Anush was a Journalist and covered most crime related stories specially Kidnapping. Zehra was a Real estate agent and owned a number of properties around India and not only in Pune as such.

Suddenly, Anush gets a ping on her mobile phone, it read

NEW UNREAD MESSAGE:

SAPPHO: Check your email ASAP. CODE SIMPC.

Avantika noticed this message and said "Hey Akku" (as she fondly called her that),"Seems like you got an important message". Anush saw the message and zipped past the bakery's main door and out she ran. All 3 wondered what type of important work was this and who was this Sappho and why did she run without saying a word.

This was the first time that Anush hadn't even told Avantika about this girl and the message that she got, so she worried like crazy.

Meanwhile Anush had reached MG road on her lavender Vespa and took out her Old button phone or phone X( the old phone that she used for important and confidential work). People couldn't track this phone as it didn't have GPS or any other features, one could only call or text from it which was perfect for Anush knowing that Elisha would definitely try to track her down.

She hopped off her Vespa and walked down a shabby road, she reached the slums and knocked on F-12 even though no one knew how people found houses in slums because The MG road slums were known to be unconquerable (that is no one could distinguish one from the other) but Anush knew, it seemed like she had been there quite a number of times.

She went inside the house only to find a girl who looked homeless with tattered clothes and unkempt hair but when you focused on her face one could see her majestic look and her princess like features.

"Hello Sappho, You look well but when do you think I will ever see your real self?" Anush said because every time she had met Sappho, she was surprised by her disguised looks but always recognized her due to her pretty features. "When God wishes or when I really truly start trusting you from my heart" Sappho exclaimed. "Wow, that's reassuring, you know that we have known each other for about a year now", Anush rolled her eyes.

"Hello Sappho, I heard you summoned me", A very husky and heavy voice said, this voice startled Anush. "Arvi, I knew you would come when I asked you too, come in, this is Anush, the reporter who will assist us to nab the Live gang", Sappho said. "First I am a journalist and not a reporter but tell me more about this live gang and Hello Arvi, I hope you trust me more than Sappho does", Anush asked Arvi. Arvi definitely looked like someone to be afraid off with 2 face tattoos, bulked up arms, French braids and a huge scar across her face but Anush didn't get scared often because she had faced more danger than any mobster as she was always behind the criminals whether they were dangerous or not, Anush wanted to catch every gang in Pune and this time she really was intrigued by the so called Live gang. "Well Anu, I am gonna call you Anu now on as Anush is far too long, so, The Live Gang is a gang who kidnaps people from their workplace and streams their capture, the torture they do on them and the murder online on Facebook for their "Supporters" and encourages them to do the same. They have already killed 2 people like that in Mumbai out of which Arvi's brother was also a victim and are now heading to Pune for the third kill but we need to catch them before they do that and hand them over to the police." Sappho continued but was stopped by Arvi,"That is if I let them get to the Police" she said with hatred and anger in her eyes. "They make new accounts for every victim on facebook as they get blocked by the website but nothing has stopped them." Sappho continued

Who do you think Sappho is? and Will Anush and friends catch them and how?