A NEW LEAD

The next morning Anush texted her friend, Sandy and asked him to find out if there was anything fishy in the "Follow the tribe" group so that they could be sure before really going in and doing the sting operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW MESSAGE

SANDY: All good! I am sure you have bigger fish to fry.

ANUSH: Ok You sure right?

SANDY: 100 percent!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anush called her gang and simply said "Mission Abort" and cut the call but she didn't know how she would contact Sappho about it.

Then she remembered that Sappho had a fake account on Instagram that allowed her to contact others securely. This made Anush chuckle because Sappho had named the account @itsmetom as she thought it will be easily passed off by people and they might think its any other Tom-Dicken-Harry. She DM'ed Sappho about the details and decided that they should meet in their local Baking Quest cafe to decide what is to be done next.

The six of them met at the Cafe.

"So, what's next? I mean our only lead was the Oak tattoo", Zehra said.

"Yup but I am 100% sure there is nothing wrong there because my most reliable informant has confirmed that there is nothing funny going on there", Anush continued.

"Ok, so back to square one is it?" Avantika sighed.

"No, not yet!, I did some research and found that the Oak tattoo is not only done by the rehab facility but these tattoos are also done by a new upcoming gang called COSMIC GANG and guess what they want to create fear among their rival gangs to scare them off before they try to get into the area and I heard they are very techno-savy so they might be the ones we are looking for and I don't think they are connected to this 'Follow the tribe' group " Elisha said.

"Well, that's good news but where can we find this Cosmic Gang?" Sappho said.

"You have to figure that one out yourself" Elisha said.

"Okay, Leave that to me, I have some friends in the business lets see if they know anything" Arvi replied.

Arvi made some calls and found out that this Cosmic Gang was located somewhere near DP Road.

"We will be extracting the exact location soon and then we can pick up each member and see what they can tell us. We will let you guys know if we need help. Lets get going Sappho, we got lots to do" Arvi said as they whizzed past them in a hurry.

Read on to find out what this Cosmic Gang is about!