ALERT AND EVER READY

Anush took their leave and head to her 4 BHK posh home which she had specially designed for her needs, it had a bedroom, a research room, a study room and lastly a Party room because a girl needs to have her fun. She entered her duplex flat even though she needed only one floor to live in, she had bought that house because it was her dream house and it had a special escape door in case anyone tried to get her in her house, which had happened once when she was exposing a top Politician and telling the world what type of Monster he was. The escape door had saved her life and she was even more grateful that she had bought this house from that moment onwards. She was the top journalist in her office, All India News Association (AINA or Mirror in Hindi). The job gave her the freedom she loved, she had to research and submit her reports from home and allowed her for some hands on experience about the incident she was writing about, as she had always loved thrill and danger in her life.

Anush sat in her research room and took out her red small INSPIRON mini to research about this new Live Gang, she called up all her contacts from Tea stall handlers to famous informants that were her sources since ages but no avail. Then, she finally got on her computer and searched live gang on the internet and the police database (which she had obtained thanks to Elisha and could go to jail for obtaining police data without proper authorisation but that was not in question because Anush had contacts that adored her).

She couldn't find anything online, then suddenly she switched to her facebook page and looked for the Live gang's profiles, she found 3 accounts, each had various posts linked with it. Anush saw that each account shared posts of all the victims- photos, videos and posts written by them and then she saw the video, the video that people hailed as the cruellest of all time and she saw that in both the videos that they had released, first one of Arvind (Arvi's brother) and second of a girl who looked about 25 years old, they had kidnapped them from their workplace and then dragged them into a blue and red Wagon R respectively and then taken them to an underground parking spot, only to verbally abuse and mentally drain them while the victims were tied by ropes . They were then kicked till they were unconscious and stabbed 11 times each.

The bodies were later found in a nearby circus, they were placed on the Ferris wheel and their arms had a unique tattoo which stated "You have been warned". The other interesting fact was that the bodies were found together though they had been killed two days apart.

Anush was stunned by the video but quickly got to work, she saw that these accounts had tagged a certain page on this murder video, when she opened the page, it led her to a website on clicking the website, pop up messages came up saying

"RESTRICTED ACCESS"

"PASSWORD REQUIRED"

"ENTER PASSWORD"

Anush entered LIVE GANG in capital but no luck. She tried entering a few more passwords but couldn't go through. Soon, she saw a flash in front of her and got a message "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED", her Firewall sent her an email soon "YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN SENT TO THE WEBSITE YOU HAD BEEN BROWSING LATELY". She quickly got up and locked all her windows, doors and switched on her security system, this ensured no break ins and set up cameras all around her house and ensured access to her escape door from every room in her house. She drifted away to sleep in her memory foam bed. She woke up in the middle of the night as she heard her security alarm beeping, she switched on the system but couldn't find anyone through her cameras so she reached out for her sharp custom made knife that Avantika had gifted her when she heard about her Politician attack last time. She could now hear footsteps coming from her escape door so she couldn't even go out of the house safely now, she was prepared with her knife and in attack mode. She was ready to show this intruder what she got. 

Read on to find out what happens to Anush and how she handles or does not handle this break in.