YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Sappho unlocked the door and pulled Unity by her hair, as she screamed ,"Leave me now and I won't kill you".

"Hahahahaha", Sappho laughed a hearty evil laugh.

"Oh my, the Queen of traffickers is at my mercy!" she continued as she pulled her up the stairs to the second floor of the house, "And today you are going to meet the same fate as all those people you sold" she screamed into her ears.

She pushed her into a dark room upstairs and locked the door as she came down into the dining room.

"Okay, I will feed the next part of the plan on the laptop and you can just play it on the speaker" Arvi said.

"Yeah, also get some food for all of us including our guests, pass me the recorder and that zig zag scissor too", Sappho said glancing towards the locked doors.

Arvi simply nodded and passed the items as she went on to do her job

"I will help you with the speaker" Anush said.

"Let's go get the right-hand man till then" Sappho said.

They opened the door and went in, "Are you here to save me?" Sky cried out as they took the speaker and lights out from the room. Sappho laughed her practiced devilish laugh as she said in a husky scary voice that didn't seem her own, "You wish, you psycho people-selling bastard" and slapped him.

They took the stuff outside the room and Arvi gave them a thumbs up for the next phase.

Anush took the lights upstairs and Sappho took the speaker, just outside the room, Anush heard some noises inside.

"Wait, do you hear that? Sounds like mice" she said

"Yeah, there are small speakers in there that I control through my computer, crazy what noises you can get on the net, I found the sound of mice nibbling on to some paper and played it for our dear Ekta, also occasionally I have a small fan that blows air every 10 mins, it feels like there's some movement on the floor to support the mice outlook, it's all about mind's play, the illusion and delusion that the mind can induce and fear it spreads in your body specially when you can't see the truth is phenomenal" she said calmly.

"That's the longest you have talked to me, I think you have started to like me" Anush said smiling.

"Let's get this along before I decide to do this to you" she said as she returned to being emotion-less.

"Aah! There's the hard ass I know" Anush said as they proceeded into the room.

"Just follow my lead and shut up till I tell you what to do" she said and Anush just nodded along.

They saw Unity in her blindfold, she kept scrambling from the chair as she heard the mice noise get louder and louder, "You don't know which boss you are messing with" she screamed in the air.

And then the speaker came to life, the same voice that Anush had heard before could be heard again, "Get the next consignment of slaves now" screamed an authoritative voice, this almost startled Anush herself, despite knowing that it was fake.

"Line them up now" the voice continued, "Get up, you", Sappho went close to the blindfolded Unity and pulled her from the floor where she was, "I said get up"the voice commanded, Unity resisted but Sappho's strong hands pulled with force, "This is another catch for a small fee too, you can do whatever you like with this one, we couldn't care less, just pay us the fee and she's yours", the voice continued.

Sappho signaled Anush to put on the studio type lights on Unity and she did exactly that, it looked like Unity was on spotlight in an empty room.

Unity was visibly shaken, she shivered as she stood because never had she experienced the slave's side before, she only knew the earning bit, she never felt as violated as this before, but she still wanted to show she was tough. She swinged her arms and screamed "You will never get away with this, I will kill you, I am from the Live Gang, I will hunt you and kill you like I killed those victims".

"Hush baby Satan, hush today's not your day" the heavy voice said, and Sappho put duck tape on her mouth, "Well, this one is a keeper, look at her" the voice continued, as Sappho manhandled the woman as she squirmed in her hands, "Okay, I will take her" said another lady's voice, "She is perfect for begging on the streets, we could chop of one of her arms and keep the business going" the lady voice continued.

Goosebumps were visible on Unity's body, she turned pale as she heard these voices, "Great, then she is sold!" the manly voice continued, then we heard a judge's hammer like sound, Anush was visibly frightened upon hearing this conversation, Sappho just pushed Unity harshly and Sappho ripped the duct tape out.

Unity screamed "Wait!, I can give you more than one slave, I have 100's of them!. If you leave me I will give you their locations"

At this statement, Sappho smiled, it was a smile of victory, it looked like she was waiting for this moment. This was the first time Anush saw her smile.

She went and switched off the speaker and spoke for the first time, "Go on, I am listening", Unity was surprised on the change of voice but she was desperate to be free, "You can look at the 3rd house in Dehu road, the pin code is 421108, next look at Pashan highway road on 15th avenue street", Sappho recorded the entire thing on a recorder she brought along with the speaker

"That's all you got! Haha and here I thought I caught big fish, deal's off, I mean who cares about your bogus offer" Sappho said boldly.

"Okay! I can give you more addresses- Basant Vihar complex flat 24 and Punya bungalow grant road" she continued.

"Not enough lady, I hope you say good bye to your hand" she said and played the speaker again, a whirring sound like a chain saw could be heard as Sappho lowered a pointy scissor and poked her, "Stopppp!" she lamented, "I can give you more addresses" she said as she quickly gave Sappho more locations.

"We will check them out lady and then we will decide what we want to do to you" she said and they left the room with the equipment they had carried.

"Woah, that was scarier than I thought!" Anush said as they exited and Sappho locked the room again.

"These traffickers are scarier than they show in those crime shows, they treat people like objects and get whatever they like, so I thought why not giving them a bit of their own medicine?" she said with pain.

Just then they saw Arvi entering the house with food, "Give them some and then we can get going with the rest of the plan" Sappho said.

"I got the ever loving khichdi for those leeches and some Chinese for us" Arvi replied.

"Anyway, Anush it was pleasure working with you, even though you did nothing but I think you have had enough fun so I will see you tomorrow?" Sappho said as she pushed Anush of the house.

"So you will be sending the recording to the police right? I hope to see those two bastards behind bars, I am sure they haven't seen enough of you two to identify y'all as the kidnappers. Also do send the recording over to me first thing tomorrow morning for my article okay? I need to write this with the headline- 'Anonymous recording states Live gang kidnapped people' for an article on AINA" Anush said.

"Of course, will do that!" Sappho said with a twinkle in her eye that kind of said otherwise.