THE CAPTURE

Anush was chilling at her home working on her new report but she knew she couldn't keep her mind off the mysterious Live Gang so she had decided to keep this report as light as it can get.

She didn't want anymore action in her already bustling life so she thought of doing a research report on how people having post trauma stress disorder (PTSD) recover from it. She just had to interview people and review their progress and hand in her reports.

Just when she was about to confirm an interview with a soldier having PTSD, she got a text from 'Tom' on Instagram. She instantly rescheduled her meeting and opened her notification.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM

NEW MESSAGE

TOM: Hey Babygirl, meet me at our spot, I miss you already!

ANUSH: Ok... I love you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a subtle way, Anush thought to herself but she always wondered why Sappho was so careful about her stuff.. The code words, aliases and details, Sappho was no ordinary crook but she decided that those were thoughts for another day because today, she had to get to the crux of the Live Gang or Cosmic Gang because she definitely knew they were the same gang.

Anush met Sappho and Arvi at the Baking Quest.

"Well, well, well who do I see here, Tom darling where were you! I have missed you too much in our time apart" Anush said in a sarcastic tone as she leaned in to give Sappho a hug.

Only to be nudged in the stomach and twisted by the arm.

"Ouchh! Is it too soon for that? Just say that instead of gut punching me next time" Anush squealed.

"Be ever-ready my friend, the task we have at hand, doesn't require a whiner. By the way, it's show time, we are going to kidnap these guys and see what we get, about the killings from them" Sappho said as she gave Anush her sweetest smile.

"Anush, you are lucky, you got away with a nudge and arm twist, the first time, I gave her a handshake, a friendly freaking handshake, she punched me in the eye and I had to go around town looking like a half panda lady with that sore eye" Arvi said.

"God has been kind" Anush said and sighed.

"Lets get to work instead of discussing my social skills" Sappho said.

"The plan goes like this and we got to rope in Elisha for it and might need some back up for impeccable execution. We are going to tap their phone calls and then pick them up from the most convenient spot. Clear?" Sappho said.

"Sure I can rail in my girls but do we know who we are dealing with?" Anush enquired.

"Yup, there are 4 people in this gang all the rest are hired muscle but to be honest the whole gang has only one brain, that is their leader, Unity. Her real name is Ekta Sandhi" Arvi continued.

(Ekta translates to Unity in English)

"Did she legit just rename herself the literal translation of Ekta" Anush chuckled.

"Yup, but to get to her we need to get to at least one of her teammates first, that's Sky, Lucky and AJ, so we need Elisha hacking into their mobile phones now " Sappho said.

"Sure but you guys do realise that my friends have jobs and can't just arrive when you summon them" Anush grinned, "but I will notify them of their duties" she continued.

"You do realise that if we work as a team, we are going to work into the night, so all of you will have to give up your 'beauty sleep' Right? And this way we won't get into the way of your day jobs" Sappho said.

"Ok whatever" Anush said as she texted her crew on their WhatsApp group.

After discussing the plan for an hour or so, Anush's phone rang. She picked it and put it on speaker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECEIVING CALL

Elisha: "So Hey, I got into Sky's mobile phone and it looks like he is going to meet up with some friends at the Disco club at the old Airport road around 11 pm so I guess we can catch up with him there."

Anush: "Oh ok thanks, that was quick and you got to track him at all times so please be up around that time."

Elisha: "Ok, catch you later! My boss is coming"

"Ok, we are set then, I will get the others to meet us at the Disco Club" Anush said.

"I will meet you there and Dress nice" Anush said pointing at Sappho before she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOWTIME: At the Disco Club around 11 pm 

"We will be handling the kidnapping so chill but you guys need to have our back because if we get caught, you guys go in too" Arvi said smiling.

Anush had come on her Vespa and parked it out front, Arvi and Sappho had come on their Harley Davidson. Avantika and Zehra had hailed a cab to get there and Elisha was at home locating Sky peacefully.

"How are we going to secure the target if we don't have a black tinted four wheel drive to stuff them in?"Anush said.

"Watch and learn baby" Sappho said as she entered the club in her biker attire complete with a leather jacket and boots while Arvi spotted a similar jacket and sports shoes. Both of them had their helmets in their hands.

"You guys watch over the street and come inside when its safe to do some kidnapping out front" Arvi said as she left with Sappho.

All three of them nodded. People were still going about the street but around 12 am, the street looked deserted.

In they went, Sappho immediately put down her drink when she noticed the other three lurking about in the club and nodded.

Arvi went out and stood in the alley.

Arvi called Sky on his cell and in her husky voice said "Is this Sky? We need to talk."

Sky couldn't hear the caller's voice clearly so he left his friends and head out of the club, only to be followed by Sappho.

As she went out, she put on her helmet and followed him out.

Sky went into the lane behind the club and tried speaking on the phone but this time, Arvi tapped him on his shoulder and before he could turn around, she put her helmet on his head and tied his hands with rope. Sky tried getting away but Arvi's hold on him was too strong.

"Good work partner", Sappho said as she pulled him over to her bike and dumped him behind her and Arvi sat behind him. Sky was stranded between the two beauties and couldn't even move a finger without being noticed, he did fidget a lot but in vain, Arvi's hands held him tight as they rode away driving triple seat in their good old Harvey as the other three watched them with amazed eyes.

What information do you think Sky will tell them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------