THE ATTACK

"Who is it and why are you panicking?" Sappho said calmly.

"You are asking me why I don't want to die? Well maybe it's because I love my life and 10 people are going to come through that door" Anush said.

"What did you think would happen after a person is shot that too not by the kidnappers!" Arvi said with a know-it-all tone.

As Arvi finished her statement, 5 men came inside each armed with different weapons.

Sappho immediately pushed Anush out of the way and threw her near the hanging dead man.

As she watched from her allegedly safe spot. She saw all five men attacking the 2 professionals but she didn't worry about them. She saw Arvi smashing a guy's head with his own blade and two others attacking her simultaneously as she realised that this is real life and not some action film where people come one at a time whereas Sappho lifted her dress only to reveal an elastic strap over her thigh bone that held a gun right in place, she swiftly shot the two guys before they could even pull the trigger on their own guns.

Arvi was tackling the other two while screaming out "Sappho, you better not shoot my friends here because they just wanted to try me and I want them to know how people wail after trying me. O h wait, they never get to wail." She said as she cracked a guy's neck with her leg and dislocated the other man's shoulder, she let them groan for a while before giving them a chop on their necks and ending their game forever.

"I mean they had an easy way out, they could have just attacked you and died with a bullet in their brain rather then a nasty bone breaking battle with me but No, they want to prove they are tougher than the other person so there they are, lying lifeless now" Arvi said with a smirk.

"Let's go to the survival room then" Sappho said while pulling Anush by her hand and leading her through the door into the living room and finally to a guest room.

The guest room seemed light with a comfy bed and a large shelf of books. It had a dresser or a dressing table as well with a full scape mirror.

"Let me guess, there is another room behind that large shelf of books?" Anush said chuckling.

"You wish but you can't figure me out this easily Anush", she said as she pressed the drawer's handle inside and this opened up the full scape mirror.

"I should have guessed it! A dresser in a kidnapper's house" Anush said.

"Stop with the stereotypes, a kidnapper can have both" Arvi exclaimed.

As the three ladies entered into the small room. Anush could only see shelves and shelves of weapons.

There was a gun rack with AK-47, shotguns, machine guns, rifles, assault guns and all the bullets with it.

The other racks were filled with various other weapons like blades, swords, switch blades, daggers and a chainsaw.

There were some weird household items as well in that room. It contained a sanitizer, masks, headphones, towel,a speaker etc.

This sight confused Anush but she didn't ask anything.

Arvi grabbed a rifle and Sappho took a dagger, when Anush was going to grab a blade, she was stopped by both of them and was asked to take the headphones instead.

"Yeah right, I have to go and practice being a DJ" Anush said sarcastically.

"Just be close to us and don't do anything stupid" Arvi said and they went out of the room. Anush looked at them with confused but watchful eyes.

"You know they won't just send 5 men to tackle us, there are far more people in that cult or gang, so we should be alert while we can be" Sappho said.

Just as she said that, they heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Oh Freaking Hell!" Arvi exclaimed as she saw around 20 people or more coming towards them as they hid behind a door.

"These many people will be so hard to bury or cremate." Sappho said as she loaded her hand gun and Arvi checked her rifle.

Anush put on her headphones knowing she would definitely be of no help, just when she put it on her ears, she noticed that no sound came through it when she linked it to her cellphone.

She started banging the headphones to find its real purpose and she turned it around many times and finally she found something. She hit the logo on the headphones only to see a blade coming out of the headband.

It seemed like a big circular blade and it made more sense because this was far more deadly than the simple blade she was going to grab.

The assassin like men came near them and split up to cover maximum area in minimum time.

Just as 3 of them bust into the room, Arvi put her rifle to work and gunned down all three. This time Sappho and Arvi split up and Sappho gestured Anush to follow her. Just as we split up I heard gunshots and Arvi groaned and Anush wondered what had happened and before she could say anything, Sappho said "Arvi just got shot."

"What? We better get going towards her" Anush replied.

No, we will first get these bastards, I know she can handle herself" she said before shooting 3 guys before her.

"Put your gun down before I shoot your pretty friend", a man with a hoarse voice, he said pulling Anush from behind.

What he didn't notice was that Anush had already pressed the logo on her headphones and the blade had come out. She jiggled out of his grip and slashed his throat with her new favourite blade.

Sappho just smirked as we moved forward.

The three met up in the living room and Anush noticed Arvi's limp.

"All clear?" Sappho asked and Arvi nodded.

But just as Anush was relieved, they suddenly found themselves surrounded, men were all around them and they were in the middle of the circle.

"Put your guns, weapons and that headphone down too, okay?" the man leading demanded.

Just as they bent down to keep their weapons on the ground. They heard three loud thuds, when they looked around. They saw Avantika knock out one guy with her punch, Zehra had choked the other guy with her arm and the shy Elisha had already sent out her self defence kung-fu chop on the other man's neck.

"And that's why you always have Back-Up" Anush said as she saw Arvi and Sappho handling the others.