THE HOSTAGE

"Lets get going now" Arvi said.

"I think these body guards are of no use and anyway I feel both of them are dead already so let's just cremate them later with all due respect". Sappho commanded.

"What's the point of cremating them with respect if we have already killed them and taken their life." Anush exclaimed.

"You mean you have killed them not we, but we are not who you think we are! We hunt the hunters." Arvi said.

"What do you mean by 'hunt the hunters' here?" Anush enquired.

"Well what she means is that, we take contracts of kidnappers and serial killers from the victim's families. We do have ethics so we always cremate those bodies with all due respect who are just involved at the base level and are not responsible for the act" Sappho said.

"That sounds wonderful, I mean I have always wanted to do something for the victim's families because I always felt bad for them as I took their interviews so it's the perfect job for me and I could always give you inside information through my contacts from the police or the news world" Anush said.

"Sounds interesting! Deal but you can never rat out our names and you will never contact us again, we will contact you when we need to" Arvi and Sappho told Anush together.

As they chatted, they heard Mr. Beachy screaming through his duct tape.

"It's show time guys, let's do this, Anush you go and stay near the door, we will call you if we need any help." Sappho told her.

As she stepped away from the room and became a mere spectator to the torture the girls were going to put the man through, Anush introspected.

She thought about her decision of helping criminals and she thought whether she was making the right decision or not.

She then thought about all the victims that she had written articles about and how they either got justice only after 15 years or didn't get justice at all.

She could see all the victim's families that she had interviewed and could see how every interview ended with "We will not leave those bastards" or "They have ruined our lives, how are we supposed to live now?".

She was now never more sure of anything and was determined to some how make up to the sufferers.

She was certain and had decided to oppress the oppressors and punish them for their acts.

As she came back to reality, she saw their hostage hanging upside down from the ceiling and saw Arvi ripping off the duct tape from his face and screaming at him.

"Why did you attack Anush and how are you related to the live gang and this is the only one time I am going to ask you nicely" Sappho said angrily.

He didn't say a word.

Arvi looked at him with anger in her eyes and said "Do you know the man you killed, was my brother so don't think I am going to go soft on you, we are going to get to your boss" Arvi said.

Anush got a call and saw that it was Elisha, "Uhmm, Hi Elisha what's up? I thought you would be sleeping by now" She said.

"Well Actually, I got some information on the guy that had attacked you, his name is Dev Sengupta on his ID but when I did some research work on this name and searched it online, I found that his local name is Ramesh Dada and he is bad news as we already know but also that he is known to have a tracking system embedded in his arm so be really careful when you take him anywhere, he is a street gang leader so not too dangerous but be careful because his backup might be on their way." Elisha almost screamed through the phone.

"Ok thanks Elisha for the heads up, call you later." Anush said as she cut the call.

"Sappho, WE NEED TO TALK" Anush said.

Sappho rushed over to her side and listened to her and said "No problem, dealt with this earlier too, I will see what I can do", she said as she went back to Arvi and discussed it with her.

Sappho soon said "So Ramesh Dada, can you first tell us where that tracker is in your arm or would you like me to search for it myself?"

Their hostage didn't utter a word.

Arvi soon brought a knife from another room and said "I saw the 'You have been warned' tattoo you guys had given my brother, so I guess I have to return a favour and give you a tattoo too."

She carved out the letters 'Y O U' on his right arm with her knife as he screamed through the whole process but didn't give out any information.

So she continued, she stabbed him with her knife and carved out 'W I L L' on his arm but this time he let out a cry saying "Wait, I will tell you." Arvi stabbed his arm and wrote 'B E'.

Arvi didn't stop, she continued carving the letters "K I L L E D" on his arm and finally found the tracker.

She put her fingers into his bloody wound and took out the tracker from his right arm. Anush could hear his screams and see the torture, he was enduring, she then tried to cover her eyes and ears but in vain his screams were too loud.

Arvi looked at her bloody fingers holding the tracker and destroyed it.

She broke it into million pieces but Anush knew that it was too late and the live gang might have already got his location so, she told her tribe to get there as quickly as they could.

She sent her live location on WhatsApp and waited for their arrival because she had a gut feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong if they didn't have backup.

After Arvi gave him her special tattoo he agreed to finally open up.

"The real boss of this operation is...." As he was about to say a name from nowhere a bullet hit him and he died right in front of them, Anush could see people rushing towards the room and she screamed "GUYS, CODE SIMPC" as she ran towards them and gave out a cry.

READ ON TO FIND OUT WHO HAS COME TO THE HOUSE AND WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys,

If you are liking this story, then don't forget to vote, comment and share this story to let me know that you guys are liking it and want me to continue.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next part