One more Kidnapping to GO

She sat on her Harley and whizzed past the other two in a speed Anush only saw in movies, they quickly followed her on Anush's vespa.

When they arrived, they saw Sappho pouring water at the side road from where vehicles enter the Unity's Society.

"A cleaning spree uhh? You are one peculiar person" Anush asked.
Sappho just waited for her car to arrive now, she was sure that Unity had got down from a car to go to the Salon.

They looked at the gated bungalow community, and saw an SUV pull into the gate, they could see Unity inside wincing while touching her abdomen.

"So, this is where her illegal dough goes! After selling people or their organs and she winces when hit baby punches. God this girl is going to get it when we get to her ", Arvi said angrily as they eyed the beautiful symmetrical bungalows all lined one after the other.

Sappho easily threw her jute rope across the barbed wire of the fence and climbed without even touching the fence and relying in the rope, Arvi followed her but just as Anush grabbed the rope.

Arvi screamed as she pointed out to the skull with danger sign near the electric fence "Hey there softie, you can't climb up that rope or else we will have to carry barbeque Anush back to your tribe. Also just throw us our helmets too, we might need them"

"What's with you and the word softie today? You need your helments for a kidnapping wow!" Anush sneered as she tossed the helmets one after the other across the fence , "Anyway, I will just wait for y'all here outside so that no one tows your prized Harley and my Lavender beauty." She continued as she sat on her scooter scrolling through her phone.

As Sappho and Arvi followed the tire tracks of the SUV (thanks to the water that Sappho had splashed, they could now follow the tracks)

"Smart decision Sap—" Arvi was cut short by Sappho, "Yeah I know, I am sorry I shouldn't have called you Aru!" she said with no hint of emotion in her voice.

"Okay, Fake Apology accepted" she replied as they found the house.

They stood in front of a magnificent mansion type house with state of the art technology and cameras all around, but both of them were carrying their helmets with them, so they put them on their heads as their unique masks.

They entered the premises as Arvi picked the lock very precisely and they scanned the house, there was no sign of Ekta, instead they saw armed guards outside a big iron door.
"I am guessing that's the lion's lair" Sappho said as she pointed in that way.

"Let's go then" Arvi said as she led the way.

They head butted the first two guards they encountered with their helmets and tased them as well, then they conveniently tased the rest being as sneaky as they could.

They entered the door only to discover Unity standing there with 2 guns in her hands, both pointing towards them.

"I have been expecting you from our earlier encounter, So would you like to tell me who you are?" she said with her devilish smile.

"Oh yes ma'am, of course we are with the CBI, we would like to ask you some questions regarding Aakash Pandey or Sky, but in the morning you ran from us so we were forced to come and talk to you here" Sappho said very calmly as both of them took out their helmets and revealed their faces.

"Oh wow! You expect me to believe that bullshit?" she said as she pulled the trigger.

"Just wait a minute ma'am let me just take out my ID, I am sure you wouldn't want to kill cops" Arvi said as she reached for her pocket.

"I ain't falling for that tri--" Unity said as she slowly fell to the floor when Sappho tased her.

"She looks so much better almost dead right?" Sappho said as she picked her up and carried her outside the house.

They reached the fence again but weren't sure how they would make the jump with a whole body.

"Oh wait, I just asked Elisa to shut off the electric fence because I knew you guys would mess up some how", Anush said cheekily.

"Ok, great" Sappho said as she piggy backed Unity and Arvi held her from behind so that the unconscious woman won't fall.

As they climbed the fence and finally reached the other side, Sappho put Unity behind her and Arvi sat behind Unity on the famous Harley Davidson as they kidnapped the devil herself.