1

Minho sighed as he walked out of his car walking towards their front door, he have been very busy all day and he still haven't got any news about his husband. Before opening the door, he thought of what he should say to the kids since he still haven't found Jisung yet.

The sudden thought of the twins getting disappointed again had haunt him for over the last months and he really wanted them to feel happy again, it was just impossible since even after a year of searching, he couldn't find Jisung. He just suddenly went missing, leaving them with no clues on why he left. Worst cases to assume was his death and Minho couldn't take that and kept finding him.

He opened the door of the big mansion they lived in, peeking through the door he saw no one welcoming him. The house was just very empty.

"Hanmi? Sungho? Felix?" he called as silence was surrounding the whole house, he got scared when no one was answering, giving him deja vu about how Jisung also went missing.

He walked towards the marble white stairs and started walking upstairs. He was wondering if the kids are at the library or their rooms but as he opened those rooms, no one was there. He was already feeling anxious of not feeling the kids' and his cousin's presence, he was about to call the police when he heard a loud bang coming from the master's bedroom.

He ran as quick as the wind and hurriedly opened the door, only to see Felix on the floor reaching for his butt looking like he had just been pushed off the bed. Minho quickly helped him stand up and looked at the twins who were sleeping on the bed.

"You made me worried, I almost called the police because no one was answering me." Minho said whispering to the younger.

"We were sleeping, Sungho said he wanted to smell Jisung's scent so they slept here." Felix explained still aching from the pain he got from falling off the bed. The master's bed room had Jisung's smell all over it since Minho would never forget to spary his perfume on the room everyday. "Hanmi is so powerful, she already pushed me off the bed thrice!" He added complaining to his cousin.

Minho looked at his twins with a frown, they must be really missing their papa as much as he did. He carefully positioned Hanmi and Sungho apart from each other to avoid them from hurting one another while sleeping, after that he covered them with the blanket to prevent them from having a cold.

"Did you have dinner already? We cooked some brownies." Felix proudly said, Minho shake his head from side to side saying no, the younger then told him to go to the kitchen with him as he have something important to announce.

"So what's this important announcement you're telling me." Minho asked after getting a small plate and munching some brownies on his mouth.

"Binnie and I are getting married next month!" Minho almost choked on the peanuts of the brownies as Felix spoke, he looked at his cousin with shock, he knew about Changbin and him being fiancé's but didn't know they'll get married this soon. "Are you alright?" Felix asked while handling Minho a glass of water.

"I'm fine, Lix. I was just shocked, I mean don't get me wrong, Changbin is also my friend and of course I like him for you. I just didn't expect that you'd get married this fast." Minho explained, not wanting the younger to feel offended or sad about his reaction.

"Well, we are already so eager to build a family of our own so Binnie suggested on getting married this year so, yeah we're getting married!" The younger exclaimed looking as if it's easy to get married and be in the world of marriage. Minho looked at Felix for a moment, he had nostalgia about how Jisung also looked when he announced to his family and friends that they're getting married.

"If that's what you guys decided, then who am I to oppose, right?" He said taking another fork full of brownies.

"Right, and because you're my one and only cousin and we're both only child's, I want you to be my best man! It would have been Jisung tho but sadly he's not around so it's just you." A frown escaped from the mullet haired boy, thinking about his best friend.

"I miss him so much that it affects me at everything, Lix." the older spoke, looking at no particular location. "I'm so scared about a lot of possibilities and what ifs, what if he left because he doesn't love me anymore, what if he doesn't want the kids, what if he's dea-" The younger flicked his fingers on the older' forehead to stop him from thinking too much.

"C'mon, you know Jisung won't do that. He loves the twins so much, he treasure you so much and as long as his body isn't found dead, he's alive! Don't be so negative now, we've searched this far, we'll find him soon." Felix said cheering him up.

"Okay, so where is the wedding taking place? Is it in Australia?" Minho asked, trying to change the topic before he starts tearing up.

"Nah, it's taking place on Binnie's hometown." the younger answered. "Oh right! Speaking of Binnie's hometown, mom's not going home till next month so I was hoping if you could accompany us there to make preparations for the wedding?" Felix asked, hoping for his cousin's positive response.

Minho just nodded, he doesn't have trouble leaving work since all his groups had already made a comeback and the President of his entertainment is trustworthy while the Director of his fashion line is his mom so he didn't have any problems aside from finding Jisung.

"Really? So you'll come with the twins?" The younger excitedly asked.

"Sure, it's summer anyways and they'll just be all sad here while missing their papa so a change of environment isn't that bad." Minho said, Felix then jumped in excitement feeling so happy about how supportive his family is and how responsible of a father his cousin is.

"Okay then it's settled! Next week, Friday we're going to Binnie's hometown and stay there for the rest of the days till the wedding. We can also celebrate the twins' birthday there!" Felix reviewed to the older.

"Sounds fine for me as long as it's also fine with them." Minho said, standing up to put the plate on the sink.

"Great! I'm going home now, Binnie might be worried since it's getting late." The younger said getting a nod in reply from Minho. He accompanied Felix towards the garage and watched as the younger left their house.

After washing his plate and cleaning the whole mansion, he then walked upstairs and went straight to the master's bedroom. He saw the twins hugging pillows, one pillow for each and Sungho is already at the edge of the bed so Minho had to put him to the center to prevent him from falling.

Minho looked at the twins with sadness in his eyes. It must be very hard for you two. He thought, the twins are just 4 years old and almost turning 5 the next two weeks. The only wish the twins wants is to be on their father's arms again and Minho had been doing everything to make sure that it would happen but looks like it's not happening this year.

=====

so what do you think about this one so far?