9

Hyunjin was looking at the invitation for about 5 minutes already, reading it again and again just to make sure he isn't day dreaming.

Felix and Changbin's Happy Ending

We are inviting you, Hwang Hyunjin. To attend a once in a life-time happy ending of Lee Felix and Seo Changbin.

"Are you sure this isn't a typo?" he asked Chan for the 4th time. The older shook his head also for the third time. Chan is Hyunjin's secretary, he had been working with him for a year now after his old secretary resigned for unknown reasons.

"Hyunjin, I told you it isn't a typo and it isn't sent to the wrong address either! You've asked for the fourth time please,you have other things to worry about!" Chan scolded as the younger was obviously wasting time to not attend the Family meeting which was next to his free time.

"Why would Changbin and Felix invite me to their wedding? Minho would probably be there and you know how much that dude hates me, he even blames me about Jisung's abnormal pregnancy and he was lashing out about me being the reason of Jisung being missing. So why?" He asked the older receiving a facepalm.

"It's Felix and Changbin who's inviting you Hyunjin, not Minho. Besides, look at the grooms men.." he said pointing out the other page of the invitation letter.

As he read the list, his eyes widened when he read Jisung's name in it, he havent received any calls from Changbin that Jisung is back so he thought that maybe they put it there to fill him in the invitation atleast.If Jisung was back, then he's nore than hapoy that his bestfriend was safe and alive.

It wasn't the one that made his eyes widened but the name of the receptionist and the flower girl on the list.

Event Organizer: Rose Meadows Flower shop
Receptionist: Kim Seungmin
Photographer: Yang Jeongin

Flower Girls:
Lee HanMi
Kim SeuJin

Kim Seungmin? THAT Kim Seungmin! Did I finally found him again? After 5 years?

"I'm a nurse but I'm planning on having my flower shop in the future. I'll name it 'Rose Meadows' because roses are the superior flower of love!" Seungmin said smiling at his friends, Hyunjin was just eavesdroping but he smiled at the younger's plans.

"Hwang Hyunjin! We're already 3 minutes late!" Chan reminded making the younger sigh out of frustration as he doesn't want to attend the meeting.

"Fine, but check this Kim Seungmin and Kim Seujin for me. I need infos ASAP." he said emphasizing asap.

"Huh? Why? Do you know them?" the older asked as Hyunjin doesn't do that a lot, wanting to know informations about other people.

"I think I know the Seungmin one, but Seujin's name sounds familiar to me so I need to know if that's Seungmin's daughter." Hyunjin said before slipping his suit on, getting ready for the meeting.

"Why do you wanna know tho?" Chan asked finding it suspecious.

"Seungmin might just be the answers to my problems." He said smiling making the older confused, "If Seujin is his daughter, then I can get them to pretend to be my husband and my daughter. Seungmin and I had already did it before so I can threat him with the child."

"But what if he's married!? You can't just ruin a family for your own selfishness!" Chan said having a slight anger on his voice.

"That's the point of making you get infos, oldie!" Hyunjin said before walking towards the meeting room to see all his family members, especially cousins who's also his business rivals.