8

"Daddy likes bacon!" Sungho beamed, Jisung and him was the first ones to wake up so they decided to cook breakfast for the others. They decided to make eggs and waffles for that morning since it's the only one available.

"Ok then, let's put more bacon strip on your daddy's box." Jisung said and let Sungho add another strip of bacon on Minho's lunch box, Jisung was informed by Seungmin that Felix, Changbin and Minho would be busy all day to prepare for the wedding so they decided to make bento's for the three.

"It looks like a bunny! Dad would love this!" The child said pertaining to the bunny face that he made with eggs and some bacon strips he cut and placed on Minho's rice on the bento box. Jisung looked at it and smiled on how creative the kid was, he made the strips look like the bunny's ears and made it's facial expressions with ketchup.

"Wow, that looks so good baby! You should make one for Changbin and Felix's bento box too." Jisung said, not minding what he just called the child. Sungho stopped moving and just looked at his father with disbelief. When Jisung noticed it he looked at the kid worried. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked again not knowing the impact of the word 'baby' for the younger.

"You called me baby, papa...." Sungho said with teary eyed, partly stuttering because of mixed emotions. Jisung was shocked after realizing that he just said that word casually making it look like he was used to calling him baby. A tear escaped the child's eyes, missing his father's voice calling him baby once again. Jisung panicked as he didn't want to see his child cry, he immediately hugged the child and patted it's back to calm him down. "Papa... I miss you so much.. Please call us baby again! Please sing us to sleep again... Please don't leave us again..." the child said stuttering from crying.

"Ssshh.. I won't go anywhere, baby." Jisung said, consoling his son while patting his back. He hated when kids cry, it makes him feel responsible for their tears.

Minho woke up by the ray of sunlight hitting his eyes, he felt Hanmi hugging his right arm and smiled when the child didn't feel hot anymore. Her fever had come down and she was peacefully sleeping. Minho tapped his back but got confused when he didn't feel Sungho only to remember that the boy was with Jisung last night. He moved and removed his arms from Hanmi's grip to go to the bathroom.

He walked out the room to walk towards the bathroom but he smelled bacon strips around the mansion. He was quick to rush to the bathroom to see Jisung cooking. When he got out, he saw Hanmi rubbing her eyes while walking towards the stairs, out of reflex and father's instinct he rushed to carry his daughter, it was dangerous for her to walk the stairs especially because she just came from fever.

"Papa! Good morning!" Hanmi greeted as soon as they arrived at the kitchen, Minho put her down and the kids was quick to hug Jisung. Minho smiled at the younger and the younger just smiled at him.

"Good morning, Hanie." he greeted and walked close toward Jisung, he leaned closer to the younger's face, Jisung gulped as he thought that Minho was going to kiss him. Turns out he was just reaching Sungho out before carrying the kid and kissing its forehead to greet good morning.

That's a shame... Jisung thought but suddenly stopped himself, It's 8 in the morning ffs Jisung! he told himself.

"Aw, look at this cute family! Good Morning to ya'll!" Felix said in awe, he felt happy seeing Minho's face so bright despite it being early in the morning. He never saw his cousin's bright eyes since Jisung had gone missing and he's beyond happy to see the twins so bright.

"Good morning, Sungho and I prepared breakfast! Come eat with us!" Jisung said, everyone sat down and started to eat breakfast.

"Daddy! Papa and I made bento boxes for Uncle Felix, Uncle Changbin and you!" Sungho beamed and pointed at the counter which has 3 lunch boxes.

"Can't wait to have a son just like Sungho and a daughter like Hanmi!" Felix exclaimed linking his arms onto his fiance who's currently feeding him with a spoonful of rice. Minho would lie if he'd say that he didn't get jealous of his cousin's relationship with his fiance. He looked at Jisung who's feeding Hanmi t the moment.

"Daddy! Why don't you feed papa too like uncle Changbin?" Sungho asked innocently looking at his father. Jisung heard it and was wondering of what Minho would do next.

"Baby, your papa is still adjusting okay? Let's wait for him to be comfortable with skinship." The older answered before feeding him. Jisung smiled at the thought of Minho giving him more time to adjust.

When he looked at Felix, the younger was pointing Minho with his mouth which made him confused. Felix got a spoonful of rice and fed Changbin with it pertaining to Jisung to feed Minho. Jisung got the message but he shook his head signaling the younger that he wouldn't do it. Felix asked why while mouthing but Jisung just showed him a 'its-embarassing' look.

"So Minho, did Jisung and you mak-" Felix's words were cut out by Jisung who currently has a forkful of waffles.

"Here, you can eat this. I made that!" He said feeding Minho with the waffles while smiling fakely due to the fear of Felix saying some unholy words. Minho was utterly shocked by the gesture but he was touched about how Jisung was the one who initiated to feed him.

Felix looked at Jisung with a 'bitch-you-thought' look and Jisung just replied rolling his eyes. Felix was having so much fun teasing his bestfriend, it makes him feel like it's all okay now that he's back and slowly coming back to who he really was.

"Bye daddy! Bye Uncle Felix, Uncle Binnie! Take care!" Sungho shouted, they were sent to Seungmin's apartment since they promised the kids a sleepover once Hanmi is feeling better already.

"Bye babie, don't give your papa a hard time okay?" Minho said to the twins before looking at Jisung. "If they become too chaotic just call me, Lov- Hanie..." He cut off his own words before kissing all their foreheads, including Jisung's which made the younger utterly shocked but he just accepted it, it not like he doesn't like it anyways.

"Yeah, sure!" Jisung said smiling before waving at them.

"How about a good bye kiss, Ji?" Felix teasingly asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Changbin was amused by how his fiance was teasing the younger but worried about pushing them together at the same time.

Jisung facepalmed and looked at Felix with a 'bitch-tf-is-wrong-with-you?' but the younger just shrugged.

"Minho, uhm, you're too tall. Bend down a bit, maybe?" Jisung asked, all eyes are around them,sparkling to see what Jisung would do.

Minho complied and Jisung kissed his cheeks and said, "Take care, yeah?" The older blushed but nodded brightly before once again kissing the younger's forehead.

========
I'm sorry for updating for too long. We went to our province and they don't have wifi yet so I decided to just write multiple chapters.

I'll be sure to publish atleast half of the ones I wrote!