3

The moment Seungmin opened the flower shop, lovers are already going in and out of the store. His business is a big hit in the area but his income isn't enough to send Seujin to school since he's also sending Innie to the University plus after Jisung came, they needed to add him on the budget considering the fact that once every month, he needed to go have a check-up on his neurologist.

Seungmin didn't mind any of this at all, he was happy that he could help Jisung and Jeongin thus, he was fine with Seujin going to summer nursery school since Seujin already know almost half of the lessons for the school year, thanks to Jisung who had been a great babysitter and teacher for the kid.

"Seungmin! Look at that puppy face of yours!" all Seungmin can do was roll his eyes at his childhood bestfriend, Changbin. They opened the glass door of the shop and playfully approached him at the counter. "Long time no see, Jeongin told us that you already have a daughter! How come you had it before me?" The older asked putting his elbow on the counter and teasingly looked at Seungmin.

"None of your business, dwarf." He straightforwardly said and looked at felix. "Uhm hi, just wanna ask if you are really sure that you want to marry this tiny Winnie pig?" Felix looked annoyed about how Seungmin insulted his fiance but was stunned when Changbin started laughing.

"We're getting married and it's final, okay? By the way, meet my soon-to-be husband, Lee Felix, Felix meet my dog, Seungmin." Changbin introduced receiving a smack on the head from Seungmin.

"Hi, can you not hurt binnie?" Seungmin laughed at Felix's face when he saw that he looked so annoyed and looked like he was about to burst soon.

Tsk, typical fiancé's, no biggie. Seungmin thought.

"Don't worry, Mr. Felix. We do that here a lot, your Changbin even almost hit a car when I pushed him off the road." his statement made Felix utterly shocked and looked at Changbin shockingly.

"Oh don't worry, Lixie. It was just almost, he was the one hit by the car and not me." Changbin casually said looking like it wasn't a death situation at all.

"Are you two serious? You almost killed each other yet you're acting like it's a very normal thing!" Felix said looking at the two with annoyance, The two bursted in laughter upon seeing how shocked the mullet haired boy was.

"Hey, chill Felix. It was just a huge toy car, Changbin's house's road doesn't even allow motorcycles." Seungmin explained laughing his ass off the boy. Felix is close to bursting out soon but Seungmin calmed him down. "Enough of this, Let's talk about your wedding preparations first. Jisung is still printi-"

"Sorry, who?" Felix asked upon hearing Jisung's name.

"Jisung, he's my friend who lives with me for more than a year now. Is there any problem with that?" He asked as he felt nervous about how sudden Felix asked about Jisung.

"Is his name, Lee Jisung?" The mullet boy asked, wishing that it was his bestfriend with his cousin's last name but Seungmin disagreed. "Is it Han Jisung?" He asked again hoping that this time it's him.

Are they his family? relative? or friend? Seungmin asked within his mind as he saw how worried the eyes of both Changbin and Felix was. They must have missed him a lot. He continued as he thought of how long Jisung was gone.

"Is your Han Jisung missing for almost two years now?" Seungmin asked which both fiancée's nodded. "Does he look like a squirrel?" he asked again making sure if they have the same Jisung in mind. The two boys again, nodded in response. "What's your relation with him? Are you brothers-"