5

Minho watched Jisung as he was taking care of Hanmi, they're on Jisung's small room watching the little girl sleep.

"Will she be alright, papa?" Sungho asked, feeling so guilty about his sister having fever. He was the one who inssed for them to play in the rain but he didn't know t ould turn out ike this.

"She'll be fine." Jisung answered shortly, he couldn't easily react about the situation since he feel very awkward around Minho who was currentky focusing his eyes on him. "Why don't you play with Seujin outside? She's already home." Jisung asked the boy and he nodded slowly, the little boy glance once again to his twin sister and said goodbye before leaving the room.

"Hanmi, I'll be playing with Seujin! I'll introduce you to her too once you wake up! Take care yeah?" the kid said patting his twin sister's head then proceeded to open the door of the room and closed it afterwards.

Jisung felt the stares from Minho's eyes, and to be honest, he couldn't believe he was his husband. How can he marry someone looking so breathtaking!? Did he save a country on his past life? How come his husband fell for him? Did he used some love or magic potions? His head was full of questions as he wasn't really comfortable around Minho just yet. Even with the kids, he still feels a little awkward but he loves them so much, it's just that he still needs to adjust.

"Hanie..." Minho called which made Jisung shiver, he swear, Minho's voice was like his favorite sound. He couldn't look at the older so he just hummed giving Minho signals to continue.  "Do you really not remember me? Us? Our family?"

He must be really hurt... Jisung thought upon hearing Minho's shaky voice. He didn't want to lie since it wouldn't help at all so he nodded looking at the older who looked so hurt.

"I'm sorry.." Jisung said looking at him, he was sitting at the bed while Minho is standing and leaning on the wall.

Minho panicked and approached Jisung, "Don't be, please."  He said wanting to touch his husband's face, "Can I touch you?" he asked for permission as he know Jisung hates being touched.

Jisung nodded,feeling guilty of whatever Minho was feeling. When Minho touched his face, he felt like it was something he needed,unlike earlier outside before he passed out, the hold was much more gentler and he could feel Minho's hands shaking.

"Hanie, whatever happened in the past, let them rot in the past, Let's start a new life, yeah?" Jisung found it suspicious, the words felt like he knew something happened and he wants him to forget about it.

"Minho, what happened to me? Why did I end up having amnesia? Why did I end up leaving the kids? Why did I end up leaving you?" Jisung asked, he was just curious and he hoped that Minho won't lie. He wanted to know if he had a valid reason of running away or what ever happened to him.

"I also don't know, Hanie... I also didn't know.." Minho said letting his tears fall while looking at his husband. He wasn't lying when he said that he didn't know what happened, he was heading home when he got a call that Jisung's car was involved in an accident but Jisung wasn't there.

Jisung didn't know on whether to believe it or not. He found Minho suspicious after he said that they should forget whatever happened in the past. Since he also don't remember what happened, he settled to not trust Minho....yet.

If you think about it, I don't even know if this really is my husband and if they really are my kids.. although I felt the connection with my kids and the affection between his touch, I can't trust them that much.... Jisung thought.

"Papa.." their moment was ruined by Hanmi who just woke up certainly not feeling well. "Dad why are you crying?" the little girl asked looking at his dad who was crying, it was a rare sight for the child as he always looked up to his dad as someone mentally strong.

Jisung averted his gaze to the little girl, he felt guilt upon seeing the child's face. He already settled to not trust them fully but why does it feel so wrong?

"How are you feeling?" Jisung asked, he didn't use his soft voice which made Hanmi sad eternally, the papa he knew changed, a lot. She shrugged it off thinking that maybe her papa just couldn't adjust on what's happening yet.

"I'm feeling better! Where is Sungho, Dad?" she asked trying to act optimistic.

"He went outside to play with Seujin, you can't play with them yet." Jisung said caressing Hanmi's face, the little girl held his hands and pressed it.

"It's so nice to feel your hands again papa! I missed it so much." she said while smiling. Jisung smiled sweetly at her but remembered what he said on his mind. His smile faded and went back to reality.

"I'm going to cook for dinner, you can stay here for the mean time." Jisung said before standing up and going out of the room. After he left he saw Seungmin cooking dinner on the kitchen, the apartment is small so you can clearly see everything from every place.

"Let me help you, Seungs." Jisung offered but Seungmin ignored him, unintentionally. Seungmin was thinking about the thought of 'what if Minho would tell Hyunjin once they come back?" or the idea of 'what if Seujin want Hyunjin more than me now that Jisung will go?' "Seungmin? Hello? Earth to Seungmin?"

Seungmin came back to his senses when Jisung started waving his hands in front of his eyes. "Oh, Ji. How is Hanmi doing?" He asked.

"She's fine." Jisung answered bluntly, Seungmin's forehead crossed as how his friend answered when in fact it was his child who's having fever.

"You're not even worried?" He asked, Jisung looked at him and shooked his head. "Are you crazy or what? Ji, that's your daughter. Aren't you worried of what will happen to her, if she will be alri-"

"Seungs, I'll be honest with you. I don't trust them that fully yet so I don't know how I should act with them. This is all new for me and I'm starting to adjust okay?" The brunette boy said. Seungmin sighed, he couldn't blame him but he knew he had to say something.

"Jisung, that's your daughter and son, with your husband. If you don't trust them that full yet then atleast act as a parent for the two kids. They don't deserve to be treated coldly, you never treated Seujin coldly but you're trying to neglect your own kids. Think wisely, Ji. Remember you left them for a year and a half, imagine how they're feeling." Seungmin said, partly scolding Jisung.

He's right tho Jisung thought. Okay, I trust the kids but not that Minho guy.. he's sus.

===========

So how's the story so far? I hope you like and enjoy reading it :)