13

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouted as the wedding ended, Felix and Changbin is now officially married.

"Aesel, are you sure you'll stay here-wait are you crying?" Seungmin asked when he saw the girl's teary eyes, she was looking after the kids on the kiddie area.

"Sorry, It's just that I couldn't believe that they're really married now." she said then smiled bitterly, she saw it all, from the very beginning and now another beginning has started, she knew Felix was pregnant, she can read thru his actions, she's just waiting for him to tell her.

The reception started, everyone tapped their wine glasses with spoon to make the newly wedded couple kiss. They both appeared shy at first but they still kissed, not smack but French.

"Oh please, My single ass can't relate." Jeongin said before rolling his eyes and started drinking water from his wine glass. He roamed his eyes around the room and saw Minho and Jisung being all lovey dovey, while Seungmin was already starting to eat, their table was in the front so he couldn't see who was at the back.

"Oh my gosh, it's time!" Jisung said before leaning to Minho as he gets excited about Felix's announcement of his pregnancy.

"And now, our bride will present his gift for the groom! Mr. Felix?" The MC said before looking at Felix who looked so excited about his gift, of course, who wouldn't be? They're having a baby!

"Babe, don't be too shock, alright?" Felix asked Changbin before grabbing the envelope which contains the medical papers and the ultrasound they got. Changbin just nodded, pretty excited of why his husband has an envelope on hand.

Felix gave him the envelope, Changbin looked at him before starting to open it. The guest was also anticipating about his present since it's unusual to give envelopes as a gift on weddings. Seungmin looked at Jisung and so did the older, they both smiled widely as they were also thrilled about how Changbin would react about it.

Changbin's eyes widened as he saw the ultrasound, he looked at Felix with teary eyes and stood up, "You're pregnant!?" he asked, Felix nodded and smiled widely, "I'm going to be a father!" Changbin shouted before running to hug Felix so tightly that he even lifted him up. The guests gave them a round of applause, it's something to be thankful of since a child is a blessing.

"Are you happy?"Felix asked whispering to Changbin since the older was hugging him tightly but still making sure that his stomach was safe.

"I am babe, more than I can imagine! Gosh, I love you so much." Changbin said before kissing Felix's forehead.

Everyone awed as they watch the new couple being so in love with each other.

"Love, were we also like that before?" Jisung asked Minho, he didn't mind calling him Love anymore, it felt very natural. Minho, however was still processing the fact that they're going back to where they were before.

"We're already 5 months married when you got pregnant, love. Aesel was the first one to know since you passed out while shopping with her." the older explained, receiving a hum from the younger.

Hyunjin just watched them from afar, his chair was at the back and the only thing he could see is the stage where Changbin and Felix was. He'll be honest with himself, he was envious of everyone, they looked so happy and contented with everything. He was jealous of Jisung and Minho, they were already a happy family. He was jealous of Changbin, his already a father and a husband now. Everyone just seem so happy, except him.

He had been searching for Seungmin but he was nowhere to be found, maybe he didn't attend? he asked himself, it's not likely for him to just leave his daughter... right? he asked again before looking at Seujin who was playing on the kiddie section.