6

"Dinner is ready everyone! I'm calling the other's from Jeongin's unit."Seungmin shouted and left the unit.

"Seujin, it's time to eat let's sit on your chair shall we?" Jisung asked walking toward Seujin but he stopped his tracks when he felt the instinct of going towards Sungho first. "Sungho, can you help Seujin towards the dining table? I'll call Hanmi, okay?" Sungho smiled brightly and helped Seujin on standing up and walking towards her uplifted chair.

"Minho.. Dinner's ready." Jisung called upon entering the room and approached Hanmi on the bed and tried to carry her but she was too heavy for him. "Mind helping me?" he asked Minho who was currently starring at him. Minho carried Hanmi instead and walked out of the room.

"Sungho, wash your hands first. Hanmi, can you eat alone or do you want me to feed you?" Jisung asked as they approached the dining table. After Minho put Hanmi down to the chair, Jisung was making sure his kids are confortable especially Hanmi as she has fever.

"Daddy can feed me, papa! Seujin still can't eat with her own right? You can feed her first!" Hanmi said brightly considering the fact that Seujin was younger than them and Seungmin wasn't there yet.

Jisung just nodded, his intentions was pure for the kids but he's still hesitating to give affection to Minho but he doesn't want the kids to feel like there's something wrong between the two of them.

"Minho, you can sit here." he told the elder. Minho smiled and sat next to Hanmi between her and Sungho.

Seungmin, Felix, Changbin nad Jeongin entered the unit and saw the dining area. It was almost full as the table and chairs are just good for 5 people.

"Woah, I miss looking at Minho and Jisung in one place." Felix whispered to his fiance.

"I guess you guys weren't joking when you said that they made a great couple,huh." Jeongin said admiring how Jisung and Minho with the kids look like a prefect family. Jisung looks like a great wife while Minho looks like a perfect father for the children.

Seungmin on the other hand can't help but feel jealous while looking at them, Seujin looks so happy having Minho and Jisung eating with her. It almost looked like they were her family and he could just wish to give her the family she wants.. but he can never do that.

If only I could give that family to you, Seujin-ah.....

Changbin noticed how Seungmin looked at the 5 people on the dining area and felt the jealousy Seungmin was feeling, he was also excited to have his own family but he felt like for Seungmin, it was different..

"Oh, what are you guys looking at? Have dinner already!" Minho said encouraging them to eat as they were only standing near the door.

"Papa! Feed me!" Seujin called Seungmin, even though Jisung was already feeding her, she wants her papa more than anyone else.

"Seungmin, you can sit here. She's been waiting for you to feed her so she was eating slowly." Jisung said, making Seungmin's mind at ease. His daughter was still looking for him and what matters most is Seujin loving him.

Jisung decided to eat with Felix, Changbin and Jeongin. He wanted to talk with Felix as he felt a strong bond within him, can he be my bestfriend? or was he my bestfriend?

Jeongin looked at Minho whose smile faded after Jisung left the dining table to sit with them. He knew that Jisung was doubting Minho, he wasn't taking BS Psychology for nothing lol. He can see through Jisung, given the situation of him having amnesia maybe he still has trust issues, Minho on the other hand looked like he wasn't used of Jisung being that cold to him. They'll get back soon, I hope.