15

TW:
K-word,Car accident, Cheating, blood
.
.
.
.
.

(if you get triggered with this you can proceed to the safe area I'll be putting after this scene, it's summarized during conversations, let's be safe and calm.)

.

Jisung was driving alone... Overthinking about what Hyunjin and him talked about earlier. Thinking that Minho could never do that to him. But he knows he was just comforting himself, he knew that it could happen and if it's true, he could swear that he'll probably k word himself.

A downhill was ahead so he pressed the break but he couldn't feel it causing him to look down and see that the car break wasn't there. He panicked and looked around, no one is there and it was pure greens and forestry.

"Oh my gosh, please no!" he shouted before he could hit the road barrier and hit a large tree. His head hit the steering wheel and he could feel his head dripping blood, he saw a blue car pulling out near him and a tall woman with a straight hair walked up to him.

"P-please... Help me..." he begged, reaching for the woman's hands, he saw her smirk and lean on his ears.

"Time to say goodbye, Han Jisung." was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

-----------------Safe zone-----------------------

"Hanie!" he woke up, sweating and trembling. Jisung couldn't explain how he was feeling, he knew that wasn't a dream, it was a memory but why did it flash like that?

It was late for him to realize that they weren't in the car anymore but at a room, a very familiar room. It had the colors gray, silver and white, had a very fancy light, a huge bed and a spacious place,very different from what his room looked like at Seungmin's apartment.

"Hanie,you were asking for help. Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" Minho asked, handing him a glass of water, looking worried.

Jisung remember himself doubting or having some suspicious feeling towards Minho on his memory and even after they first met, it was his first instinct to doubt him.

"I'm fine. Where am I? Where's the twins?" He asked, trying to divert his attention to the present, away from his memories.

"You're in our room, Hanie. We're home, you're finally home." Minho said, smiling."The twins just finished eating, they're at the study room."

Jisung got out of the bed and told Minho that he'd like a tour of the whole room, finding chances of remembering memories.

"This is our walk-in closet, My clothes on the left and yours at the right." Minhi said, opening the door on the wall and showing him a spacious little room full of clothes. He continued on telling Jisung where his old things were and some memories that happened before, including the first night after their wedding which made Jisung look like a riped tomato.

"Why are you getting red? Is it hot?" Minho asked, worried about how Jisung is feeling. The younger just shook his head and asked him to tour him around the house.

When they stepped out of the room, Jisung's eyes can't even believe that he was stepping on the 2nd floor and saw only a pinch of the whole house- mansion rather.

"This is Hanmi's Room, her room is close to us since she can easily be unwell." Minho said before opening the door which said 'Hanmi⭐'. Jisung's eyes sparkled when he saw how royal-looking Hanmi's room looked like, it has a big pink bed with a 2nd floor-like playing area, a huge white cabinet probably filled with her gorgeous dresses and a fair sized study table with a computer and iPad on it. The walls had her pictures and a family picture on the side of her table.