7

"Papa, can I sleep with you?" Sungho asked as he entered the guest room that Jisung was staying, Felix gave him his own room so that he would feel comfortable. Minho also insisted on separating Hanmi from him first as she was having fever and it could pass through them which they were avoiding so that they won't have fever.

Jisung looked at him and smiled, he could feel genuine happiness whenever he see the twins and the doubt he had earlier faded especially when they were in the car. The twins was sleeping within his shoulders and he could feel the so-called 'blood leap' within the parents and the kids.

"Of course, come here." Jisung said tapping the empty space of the bed. Sungho ran towards him and quickly hugged him. It was a feeling of being home for both Jisung and Sungho but Jisung can't help but think of Hanmi who's inside the room next to theirs.

"Papa, you used to sing us a lullaby before sleeping, can you sing me to sleep?" the younger asked, Jisung nodded and hummed 'rockabye' by clean bandit though the beat was actually upbeat, he felt like it was a great song to hum him to sleep. After less than ten minutes, he saw Sungho sleeping safely and soundly.

He tucked him in the blanket and decided to check on Hanmi and Minho on the other room. He opened the door and saw Felix walking with a glass of milk on his hands, he looked at him with awe, he still drinks milk despite his age and he find it cute.

"Where are you going, Ji?" Felix asked partly shocked of his bestfriend's sudden appearance.

"I'll go check on Hanmi and Minho first before going to sleep." Jisung answered receiving a playful smile from his bestfriend which made him narrow his eyebrows.

"You still got space for my cousin, I see. Welp, imma yeet out so you can go check on your babies. Goodnight!" Felix said then yeeted off to enter Changbin and his room. Jisung suddenly felt his cheeks heating as Felix mention babies. He couldn't lie tho, Minho does look like a baby. Wtf, what are you thinking, Jisung!? Pick yourself up and check on Hanmi!

He knocked but no one answered so he slowly opened the door, the room was dark and a small night lamp was the only source of light. He saw Minho sleeping while hugging Hanmi which made his heart skip a beat, he swear that it was the cutest thing that he ever saw and it warmed his heart thinking how he was hugging Hanmi despite knowing she has fever.

He reached for Hanmi's forehead, it was still hot but better than earlier. He planted a kiss on her forehead before trying to leave the room but then Minho called him.

"Hanie..."

Jisung couldve sworn that he almost had a heart attack, having the lights off and Minho calling him didnt help either way. He felt strange feelings and emotions when Minho called him, and from there he realized that maybe his past self really love this man

"Yes?" he wanted to curse as he stuttered. What is wrong with me?

"Why arent you sleeping yet? Having insomnia again?" the older asked which made Jisung convinced, he really does have insomnia and only Seungmin knows about it.

"You know that I have insomnia?" he asked, he couldnt clearly see the olders face as it was too dark so he wanted to drag him out of the room but he knew to himself that he doesnt have the guts to.

"Ofcourse, Hanie." Minho said before standing up, "Do you want to talk? Im kinda hungry.." he said, he couldnt eat properly earlier as he was feeding Hanmi and listening to Jisungs conversation with Felix.

"Oh sure, I can cook for you if you want. Ill ask Felix if we could use some of the food on the fridge." Jisung didnt know why he even volunteered on cooking. All he knew was that he wanted to talk with the older and maybe hang out with him.well as friend. For now..