10

Everything was going well for everyone, Jisung and the kids had been so close and so intact for the past few days and they were getting back to what they used to be. Changbin and Felix's wedding is only 2 days away from the twins' birthday which was only an hour away so the whole squad was preparing for the birthday surprise in the morning.

"Put the streamers lower, babe!" Felix commanded his fiance who was currently up on a chair to put the party streamers on the empty wall.

"Hyung, Seujin fell asleep at the couch, should I let her sleep there or put her on Jisung's room?" Jeongin asked Seungmin who's currently finishing the flowers on the table and the boquet which is standing at both corners of the wall.

"Please put her on the room, thank you!" The older replied, walkingcloser to his daughter before kissing her forehead, "Good night my little star." he said before letting Jeongin carry the little girl upstairs.

Minho and Jisung was silently cooking on the kitchen, Minho insisted on baking the cake as the twins love cheesecake that he makes while Jisung was cooking some spaghetti. They're both not saying anything, Jisung might have fixed his relationship with the twins but he's still awkward with Minho.

Minho on the other hand was hoping that Jisung still likes cheesecakes because he learned it especially for him before, they use to bake it together and eat it on their house dates. He misses him so much but he didn't want to rush the younger to remember so he was just waiting for the younger to be more comfortable.

"Hanie, please hand me the shredded cheese." Minho pleased as he was done with the cake and planned on finishing it with cheese toppings.

Jisung gave it to him plainly and just continued slicing hotdogs for the sauce of the spaghetti. (idk in our country spaghetti is a must at bdays so-) they both were quiet.

I miss my noisy Hanie... Minho thought, when they're together, Jisung would always share things, mostly nonsense ones but Minho would always find it amusing and a sound to his ears.

Silence was killing Minho, he never knew a day would come that he would want noise around him. Jisung was his favorite music, he doesn't like loud and noisy people but Jisung was an exception to everything.

"Hanie... I still haven't talked to you eversince we met again so.... how were you here?" Minho asked after building up his confidence and taking time to ready himself for rejection.

Jisung was just waiting for the older to talk so he was relieved when the older started to ask the question, he was palying hard to get, well not practically but he doesn't want to make the first move. Felix told him that Minho was the one who's actually head over heels from the two of them so he let him chase over him.

"I was fine actually, except the fact that I don't know who I really am. But if you wouldn't count that then I was living simple, I take care of Seujin everyday, I served as her teacher tho I didn't know where my intelligence came from but I managed to teach her well. I also help out Seungmin on the flower shop so I wouldn't be a burden. Jeongin also asks me sometimes but his course is AB Psychology so I couldn't help a lot."

The younger was smiling while talking making Minho also smile, When Jisung noticed it he stopped talking, "Sorry, I answered to much. But all in all I was doing fine." he said and gave the older a soft smile.

Minho envied the younger as he wasn't experiencing the same as Jisung when he was away, he would always have a hard time dealing with work and the twins plus finding him. His trust issues didn't help either making Felix babysit the twins instead of hiring one as he was afraid of what strangers are capable of doing to his kids.