4

Minho looked around Jisung's room on Seungmin's apartment, it was small compared to their Master's bedroom on the mansion. He couldn't imagine Jisung living in the small apartment when in fact, Jisung grew up as a spoiled heir of their family as he is a only child. Nevertheless, he's still happy and thankful that Seungmin let Jisung live with them and that's the only thing that matters.

"Sorry about his room, this was originally Seujin's nursery and it's kinda small." Seungmin said as he entered the room holding a iced tea to give Minho.

"No, it's enough that you welcomed my Hanie into your house, the space doesn't really matter. I'm very thankful for you, thank you so much for taking care of him, a year is a large span of time and it must've been hard." Minho said looking at the younger who smiled softly.

"Nah, Jisung was a great teacher to Seujin since I couldn't send her to a normal school and I think that's enough to repay his stay here. He's a great friend and he helps us a lot." The younger said looking at Jisung who is currently fast asleep after blacking out.

Minho looked at Seungmin for a second and remembered that Felix told him about Seungmin having a daughter, he thought about the girl's name Seujin. Is it Hyunjin's daughter?

"Seungmin, I hope you don't mind me asking.." Seungmin looked at him and signaled him to continue, "Is Seujin uhm, Hyunjin's daughter?" The younger just looked at him for a couple of seconds then proceeds at smiling and nodding at him.

"Does Hyunjin know? I mean I know it's kind of personal but I just wanna know since Hyunjin acts so singl-"

"He doesn't love me, actually. He doesn't even know nor remember me since when Seujin was made, it was just out of need and loneliness. He doesn't have to know that Seujin exists, before he could even wake up, I already ran away." The younger explained, fully trusting Minho about this information, he never said to anyone who Seujin's father was since it doesn't matter anyway but he felt the urge to tell Minho as he knows Hyunjin.

"Did you regret it? Having Seujin?" Minho straightforwardly asked. Seungmin froze for a moment, not knowing how to answer the older's question. He wanted to lie but he felt like It was unnecessary.

"I don't, I never will." he paused readying himself to let out his feelings, "Since Seujin was my child with the one I love the most. I loved Hyunjin so much ever since college even though I knew he was into girls. When you saw us on the bar, he was dumped by his first love that's why he was so devastated. When we had it, I wasn't even drunk, I was so swayed by my feelings for him that I gave myself in but while he was sleeping he called for her.. And that's when I came back to my senses and left." Seungmin shared, it felt great having someone that listened and asked about it.

Minho on the other hand was rather shock about Seungmin's confession. He couldn't believe that the younger could really do that, it's not wrong but it wasn't right either. He remembered Hyunjin being pressured to have a child during the CEO meeting between fashion lines.

"You know, Hyunjin is actually being pressured to have a kid. I think it's better for you to just stay here, his parents looked desperate and If they would know that you have Seujin, they might get her custody from you." Minho suggested as he was concerned about Seungmin's situation. Seungmin was shocked but he still nodded.

"Let's talk about you two, how did you meet?" Seungmin changed the topic as he was also curious about how Jisung and Minho fell for eachother.

MInho smiled wildly and looked at Jisung before playing with his hair, "We we're childhood friends together with Changbin and Hyunjin before. Changbin doesn't really play with us since he lives here and the three of us lived in the city. When we we're 13, my family had to leave and migrate to France. I left Jisung with Hyunjin but then Jisung began being rebellious together with Hyunjin. His mother called for my mom to help Jisung and when we came back they arranged us for marriage, don't tell anyone but I was the one who suggested and begged my mom to arrange us into marriage."