12

Seungmin just finished changing into his tuxedo, his style was a plain white one with a white rose corsage, he opened the door and his eyes searched for Seujin, when he didn't saw her, he started to look around the whole hotel room but she was nowhere found. He started to panic since he saw the door widely open.

He quickly grabbed his phone and rushed towards Jisung and Minho's room.

"Jisung! Minho!" he shouted, knocking at the door violently as he was extremely worried.

"Seungmin? What's wrong?" Jisung asked as he opened the door and saw Seungmin almost losing his mind.

"Is Seujin here?" he asked but both of them shook their heads, "She's missing! She's not at our hotel room! I'm losing my mind, what if she got lost? What if she's kiddna-"

"Calm down, Seungmin! I'm going to check the cctv room, you can check her on the reception hall on the ground floor, the twins are there. Jisung you look around the whole floor." Minho said, "Keep in touch with your phones, there's only 45 minutes before Felix's wedding, we have to find her before the 10 minutes roll call, let's meet on the reception hall." He finishes before running towards the stairs to reach the CCTV room at the 17th floor, they were currently at the 10th floor, Damn, if Hwang Hyunjin is behind all this, he's going to go home lifeless istg.

Seungmin immediately complied, he rushed towards the reception hall, Jisung also did the same, Seujin was also like his daughter and he couldn't imagine her being away from Seungmin. He already pitied Seungmin who had to raise his daughter alone, what more if he lost her which he hope that won't happen.

Hyunjin was humming his way around the hotel, he was alone and he liked the feeling of having his personal time. He was already dressed up in his suit for Felix and Changbin's wedding, he was just waiting for the ceremony to start. He woke up pretty early so he decided to take a look around the hotel, but before that he wanted to drink coffee to start his day so he headed to the hotel Restaurant.

He saw a lot of familiar faces around the restaurant, probably because he was familiar around every CEO's faces. The business industry was his world even though he wanted to be a Pediatrician, he was forced to gave up his dream to pursue their family's career. He didn't wanna stay long faking interactions with some investors since he knew they were just faking as he does.

He walked towards the hotel garden, it has very big bush maze and a big plot for fresh roses, tulips, sunflowers, lilies, and some babies breath in different colors. There was a sign that they could freely pick up flowers within the flower patch, there were even small baskets for the customers to consume.

He just sat on the bench near the water feeder for birds while looking at how extravagant the flower patch looked like, it was so colorful and the rays of sunlight made it look magical. However, there was someone inside it, a little girl wearing a gown with a white flower crown. He felt the strong connection within the child which made him curious about the child's face. The little girl was singing IU's love poem and Hyunjin loved the girl's tone, it feels so familiar to him.

"Seujin? Seujin are you here?" Hyunjin looked at the tall girl who was in the same outfit as the little girl, the only different was the long lace sleeves on her gown. She looked quiet familiar to him but he couldn't remember.

The little girl looked at her and smiled before running towards her, "Sister! You look pretty, are you a goddess?" Seujin asked which made the girl cackle, she held the little girls hand making her look at Hyunjin's way.

Hyunjin couldn't explain what to feel, the kid look so much like him but in a girl version, not even on Yeji's level but just his face! He stood up attempting to approach them when a familiar voice shouted from afar.

"Seujin! Why are you here? Aesel, thank God you found her." Minho said still catching his breath, Hyunjin was quick to hide on the Bush maze's entrance, he knew that if Minho and him was on the same place it would just be pure chaos and he didn't want to ruin Changbin's wedding.

"Uncle Minho, you know this goddess?" Seujin asked wondering about the girl who approached her just now.

"She's your Uncle Changbin's cousin, her name is Aesel. She's also close with Hanmi and Sungho." Minho said, he looked at Hyujin with his peripheral eye and from that moment, Hyunjin knew that it was over. "Aesel, bring her back to the reception, the ceremony is starting in 15 minutes." The called Aesel nodded and leaded the little girl out the garden.

"Hyunjin, come out. I know you're there." He hesitated on going out, he was always scared of Minho, even when they were still kids. "Don't make me come up to you or I'll beat your ass." That was enough for Hyunjin to come out.

"What do you want?" he asked, acting tough clearly clowning himself.

"Don't ever go near Jisung, my twins and Seujin. I'm warning you."Minho said strong and straight-forward, it irritated Hyunjin since Minho always think that he would harm anynone when in fact, he just wanted to befriend them again.

"Why? I'm not going to hurt them or what." Minho smirked and threw a 'are you serious?' look. "Besides, who are you to Seujin?" he asked, totally confused on why he was the one who picked up the child.

He knew Seujin was Seungmin's daughter and according to Chan no one knows who the father is other than Seungmin himself. He was confident that it might be him and the fact that Minho is making him avoid the child just adds up the fuel to the burning curiosity he has.

"It's none of your business, Hyunjin. Just stay away from them, don't make it hard for both of us." Minho said before starting to walk away but Hyunjin wanted to know just one thing for this day, it was the main reason why he went there in the first place.

"Wait!" Minho stopped on his tracks before glaring at him, "Seungmin. Is he here?" he asked, his goal was to talk to Seungmin, possibly before the ceremony or the day ends.

"See for yourself." Minho said before walking away, leaving Hyunjin. He just sighed, he already told himself to not expect Minho being nice to him again but he did hope that one day, whatever the problem between them would be fixed.

When Minho arrived at the reception hall, he saw Seungmin crying while hugging Seujin making the child also cry. Jisung approached him worriedly together with the twins.

"Aesel said that you saw them on the garden with a weird man? Who's the weird man? Did you beat him up?" his husband asked making the twins also wonder of whatever Minho would say.

Minho laughed at how the three of them reacted, he put his arm around Jisung to pull him closer, he did the same with the twins. "Don't worry, the weird man isn't a bad guy. He just happened to stay there, he's one of the guests so don't worry." He said before smiling at them with a protective smile.

"Seungmin, he's here."Minho warned before walking to the formation, there's only 3 minutes before the ceremony start and everyone should be at their places already.

"Who's here?" the younger asked, confused.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

================================

keep streaming💕