11

It was finally Felix and Changbin's wedding day, everything on the reception was already settled and the Church was already ready too.

"Am I really on a wedding or a children's  party?" Jeongin asked as he finished designing the reception hall of the hotel. The right side looked very elegant in cream white while 1/8 of the left side is filled with a kiddie play set such as slides, a pair of swing,a mini carousel and table filled with candies and sweets.

Seungmin remained silent as it was only Jisung and him who knows that Felix is pregnant. They double checked it by telling Minho and Changbin that they need to buy something for the wedding in a rush during the twins' birthday. They went to the hospital to check and they were right! Felix was a week pregnant, the three of them was so happy for him.

Felix experienced overjoy so he decided to insert a kiddie section for his wedding reception, he checked the guest list and realized that a total of 8 kids would be there so he figured that the kids would probably go bored during the whole reception, he decided to buy kiddie set in advance for double purpose, first is to prevent the kids from causing distraction during the ceremony and second is to prepare for their future baby.

"Let's just get this done with so that I can change Seujin, the ceremony is in two hours!"Seungmin said, he left Seujin with Jisung but he knows Jisung would pay more attention to the twins so he was rushing to finish the reception to get his child into her dress.

"Don't worry, I can do the rest! There's only half of the table left for skirting so you can go now!" Jeongin said, giving Seungmin an assuring smile. He was a groomsmen so he only need to change into tuxedo.

"You sure?" the older asked once more. He nodded and smiled, Seungmin stood up and gave him the last instructions before going out of the reception hall.

"Mind explaining, Seo Changbin?" Minho asked when he saw Hyunjin walking from his hotel room towards the hotel restaurant. He didn't know that the other one was invited, he was already wishing for the other to not meet Jisung, especially Seungmin and Seujin.

"He's still my childhood friend, Minho. I still invited him, maybe it's time to fix things up between you two too. Besides, Jisung is already home." Changbin said, hoping that his friend could accept the fact that he invited him, he just wanted peace between them since they were originally friends before.

"Fine! But just because it's your special day. Just don't expect me to be nice at him, especially that Jisung is already here." Changbin nodded with a reassuring smile towards him to make sure that whatever happens, he will understand. "I gotta go now, I still have to check on my family." Minho said.

"Oh, while on your way, kindly check Aesel too?" Changbin asked, pertaining to his cousin who is currently Minho and Jisung's neighbor in the city. Minho nodded before leaving the room.

"Aesel!" Minho called before knocking on the girls' room. He heard the girl said wait before she opened the door, revealing such a beautiful young lady with a flower crown and a wavy black hair. She was already wearing her gown and looked like she was ready to go. "Wow, you're already finished?" he asked.

"Yeah, is the twins done? I can look after them for you." Aesel said, she looks after the twins a lot especially when she has no classes and when Felix can't come. She's still in college and is currently taking BS in psychology at the most expensive medical school.

"I don't know but I'm going there, wanna come with me? You have a lot to catch up with Jisung." he said, Aesel's eyes lit up as she was super close with Jisung before, they would often look after the twins when they were just new born babies.