14

"Seujin, please stop crying." Sungho said while wiping off his friend's tears. They're already heading home to the city and Seujin was crying her heart out, she never had close friends, she was used of being introverted as she was only taught by Jisung at home and their apartment building doesn't have kids for her to play with.

"No, don't leave me! Uncle Ji, don't leave. Do you not like me?" Seujin asked Jisung who's also crying while looking at the kid, he was also attached to her and was her alternative child while he was away from his twins. He picked up Seujin and hugged her tightly before kissing her forehead.

"Baby, it's not like that. I just have to go home with my family.. I'll see you again so please stop crying." Jisung said before hugging her again.

Seungmin couldn't even look at them, he knows that he will miss Jisung's presence a lot. And he knows how Seujin would miss him more, Jisung became his best friend after Jeongin and was also her teacher.

Jeongin on the other side was just staying silent, Jisung taught and helped him a lot with his assignments and probably became his bestfriend to talk when he has problems and he couldn't tell Seungmin about it. He was a family to him and he just couldn't bare thinking that Jisung would be gone.

"Seungmin, please do call if something happens here. You're already part of our family and I hope you can also lean on us. I already gave you my number and when we come home I'm going to give it to Jisung." MInho said to the younger who nodded while sobbing silently.

The door opened revealing Aesel peeking through. "Sorry to interrupt but.... The car is ready." She said before looking away, she knows that what she said would have a big impact to everyone. Hanmi ran into her arms and hugged her tummy, she knows that Hanmi is the type to keep her emotions tp herself so she comforted the younger.

"See you soon, Seungmin, Jeongin. Thank you so much for having me, for everything." Jisung said before hugging the younger ones, Jeongin broke down in tears after he felt Jisung's embrace.

Seujin also ran to Hanmi and Sungho to say farewell, "Please don't forget me... I'm going to beat you if you forget me!" She threatened before pulling two bracelets. "Here, I made this for you two. When we meet, you should let me see this as a proof that we're still friends!" Aesel smiled sweetly about how childish Seujin's mind is, " Sister Goddess! I also have one for you, uncle Jeongin helped me made yours because my hand is too small for yours!" Seujin said before giving her a custom made bracelet with her name on it , surrounded by cute beads.

"Thank you.. I'll keep it with them" She said before hugging Seujin.

It was a long time of saying goodbye's but they finally managed to be on the car and travel back to the city. Changbin asked Minho to drive Aesel back since they're going to have their honeymoon in Slovenia and no one would bring her back, she also refused to go with them since she has classes.

"Twins, are you hungry?" Jisung asked the twins who were currently sitting side by side having Aesel on the center.

"Nopeeee~! We're sleepy, papa." Sungho said before yawning.

"Oh my, should I change sits with sister Aesel for you?" he asked.

"Don't even think about it..." Aesel whispered and only Hanmi heared it so she looked up to her, she replied with a smile, "It's okay Ji, I can manage, besides, I don't think Minho would be fine with it so I'm staying here." she said before smiling, she was too tired to deal with Minho's glaring eyes if she agreed to switch seats.

"Oh okay, please take care of them till we get to the house. We'll free you later." Jisung said making Aesel laugh a bit before yawning.

When everyone at the back were sleeping, Minho took it as a chance of him holding Jisung's hand. The younger was happily singing whatever song was playing on the radio and he has his hands on his lap.

"Love.." he called, gaining Jisung's attention. "Please let me hold your hand.." he said almost whispering which made Jisung chuckle. It was so cute looking at Minho who's currently blushing while shyly giving out his hands for Jisung to accept.

"You were waiting for this since earlier right?" He teasingly asked making Minho pull out his hands, losing his built up confidence on asking his hands but Jisung quickly held it. "I was joking, love. Ofcourse you could hold my hand, anytime of the day."

"Well that's unfair.." Minho said making Jisung confuse.

"What's unfair?"

"I can only hold your hand while you get to hold my heart.. It's unfair.."

Jisung could've swear that his heart leaped for a second, he was so confuse earlier but just ended up blushing after Minho answered him.

"Ooohh, my Hanie is blushing!" Minho teased while smiling widely, looking at the road ahead of them.

"S-shut up! That was lame." Jisung said looking outside the mirror to hide himself blushing.

"Oh was it? Why are you stuttering then?"

"I was just... shocked, okay?"

"Hmmm~" Minho hummed, teasing his husband more.

"Whatever, I'm sleeping." Jisung said before closing his eyes to avert his mind away from being flustered.

"Dream of me, Love." Minho said before kissing his hands.

As it was already silent, Minho felt the relief that he hadn't had in almost 2 years now. He's finally holding Jisung's hands with the twins and Aesel at the back of the car, sleeping peacefully, heading home to the city.

We're almost home, Hanie... You're almost home.

===============================

Heya! So I was busy with whatever was going on with my life that's why I couldn't write, Entrance exams are damn stressful and I almost lost my mind. Luckily I passed, which was almost a miracle but yeah...

Anyways, I hope you don't get irritated by Aesel, she plays a huge part of the story/ series and she might MIGHT have her own story in this series. Yes, this is a series with Minsung and Seungjin 'm still thinking about Changlix since they're pretty much settled already, but who knows right?

oh right, braise yourself for some drama for the next chapters and I hope you won't hate me ehhehehehehehehhehehe

Hope you enjoyed reading and Maybe i'll see you often this week!