Chapter 9

JUGHEAD'S POV

It has been been a week since me and Betty had made things official. I was actually really, really happy. It's like there's always been something missing in my life and that something is Betty. I smiled as I knocked on her front door and within a few seconds it was answered by Alice. "Jughead hi, come on in. Bettys just getting ready" She said with a smile and I returned the gesture as I walked into the house. "Do you want any breakfast? There's pancakes?" She asked and I smiled and nodded and followed her to the dining table. I could never turn down a offer for food. I sat down and plated myself some pancakes and covered them in syrup before digging in. "God these are amazing Miss. C" I said and she smiled at me as she drank some coffee "Thank you jughead". A few minutes passed till I heard footsteps and I turned around to be met by Betty who smiled at me and I smiled back. "You gonna have some?" I asked before putting a forkful of pancake in my mouth and she giggled shaking her head. "I ready ate before you got here" She said as she kissed my cheek and I smiled bashfully at her. "Oh Betty by the way I'm going to be home later tonight. Maybe around 10? I have to finish the article and get it published" Alice said as she put her cup and plate in the sink. "Thats fine mom" Betty said with a smile then looked at me "Ready to go?" She asked and I nodded as I wiped my mouth with a napkin and stood up grabbing my bag. "Bye mom love you" Betty said and Alice smiled "Bye honey, bye Jughead" She replied "Bye Alice" I smiled. "And bye to you too baby" Betty said as she picked up Bailey and kissed her nose as Bailey licked her face and I smiled at them and stroked the dogs head. Betty set Bailey back down and gave her mum a smile before we walked out of the house. Before we walked down the steps though I stopped her and she looked at me confused but before she had a chance to say something I cupped her neck with my hands and kissed her. "Good morning" I breathed after we pulled apart and she grinned "Good morning" She giggled as she took my hand and we started walking to school.

BETTY'S POV

After school Jughead and I walked back home together again and stopped outside my house. He smiled down at me and I smiled back "Want to come over to mine and watch a movie? You can stay for dinner too if you like" He smiled "Would your dad be ok with that?" I asked and he laughed "Betts my dad loves you" He said making me smile "I can't leave Bailey alone though" I frowned and he smiled as he kissed my head "Bring her with you" He said and I laughed "Seriously?" I asked and he nodded "My dad wont mind" He said and I giggled "Ok" I said as I kissed his cheek before we walked inside. After I put my bag down and grabbed Bailey we made our way over to Jugs house. FP smiled at us as we walked inside "Hi kids" He said as he stacked blocks with Jellybean. "Hi FP" "Hi dad" We both said and he smiled "Aw you brought Bailey" He grinned. Jellybean then looked up and smiled "BB!" She squealed as she stood up and I smiled as I hugged her "Hey Jelly" I grinned as she stroked Baileys head and Bailey licked her hand making her giggle. "Do you mind if Betty stays for dinner?" Jug asked and FP shook his head "Of course not. Your welcome here anytime darling" He said and I smiled "Thank you" I said and then Jug took my hand before leading me upstairs into his bedroom. I set Bailey down before taking off my shoes and laying down on his bed and he chuckled at me as he took off his jacket and shoes and set his bag down before laying beside me and opening Netflix up on his laptop. I layed my head on his shoulder as he put on a show that we had both just started watching. I then looked at Bailey who was chewing one of Jugheads socks on the bottom of his bed and gasped. "Bailey no!" I scolded and was about to reach for it but Jughead stopped me "Its fine, I lost the other one anyway" He said and I laughed shaking my head as I layed back down and he clicked play. He rested his head on top of mine and I smiled as I intertwined our hands and felt him place a kiss on the crown of my head.

So sorry I haven't been uploading! I really dont know what to write and have no ideas :/ so if any of you have any suggestion please tell me haha :)

Please Vote

😊💓