Chapter 11

BETTY'S POV

The next day we agreed to all meet at pops so Kevin could meet Fangs, Toni and Sweetpea. I was still upset about what Archie did to Jughead and that he dated Veronica to try make me jealous. But I was trying to not think about him. Fred apologized to me my mum and FP for Archie beating up Jughead and now Archie is grounded and has to stay in the hotel room which is funny but also didn't matter because I didn't even want to be around him. I kissed Baileys head and said goodbye to my mum before me and Kevin left the house and started walking to pops. Jughead was going to meet us there with the rest of the gang. "So...have you talked to Archie?.." Kevin asked gently and I glanced up at him and shook my head "No" I said quietly as I looked ahead of me again "And I don't plan to" I added and I heard him sigh "You need to talk to him sometime B" He said and I sighed knowing he was right "I know Kev, but I'm still upset about what he did to Jughead and that he didn't even think twice about what Veronica did to me before starting to date her" I said and he nodded "I understand" He said softly with a gentle smile and I gave a small smile back as we continued to pops. 

We arrived at pops and walked inside and looked around and I could see them sitting at a booth. Jughead looked up and smiled at us and I smiled back before walking over to the booth, Kevin following behind. "Hi guys" I smiled and they smiled back "This is Kevin. Kevin this is Toni, Sweetpea and, Fangs" I said and they smiled at him "Hey dude" "Hi" "Hello" They all said and I could see Fangs looking at him and smirked at him and he blushed as he started sipping his milkshake. I sat down beside Jughead whilst Kevin sat down beside Fangs. Toni, Jughead and I were on one side and Sweetpea, Fangs and Kevin were on the other. Jughead rested his hand on my knee and I smiled as I kissed his cheek and he grinned goofily and I giggled before we all started talking and the gang started to get to know Kev. After a few hours at pops Fangs and Kevin excused there self so Fangs could go 'show Kevin his motorbike' even though we knew they weren't doing that. Then the rest of us said goodbye before me and Jughead started walking home. "How's your side?" I asked talking about where Archie kicked him. "Not that sore, icing it helped" He said as he intertwined our hands "Thats good" I said with a smile "I'm still sorry he did that to you" I said and he gave my hand a squeeze "Stop saying sorry Betts, it wasn't your fault" He said and I nodded with a small sigh "I know I just still feel guilty that you got caught up in that" I replied and he kissed my head telling me not to be. After we arrived back we said goodbye before going into our separate houses. I walked into the kitchen hearing talking to see Fred, Tom and my mom chatting whilst Archie sat at the kitchen island on his phone. "Sweetie hi, I invited them over for dinner, where's Kevin?" She asked "Uh he's hanging out with Fangs" I replied as I looked at Archie and he looked back at me with a look of sadness, but to me it looked fake. I've known Archie practically my hole life and I can see right through him. "We should talk" I said to Archie and he nodded as he stood up. We walked upstairs to my room and I closed my door behind me. I could see Jughead from my window sitting at his desk reading a book but he hadn't seen us yet. "So..." He said as he looked at me and I looked at him annoyed. "So? Archie why the hell did you beat my boyfriend up" I said with a glare and he laughed "You know why Betty and I know you know how I feel about you and I know you feel the same way" He said as he inched closer and I scoffed "My god Archie I don't like you! Why can't you understand that!" I said annoyed and he smirked as he touched my hand but I hit it away "We'll be the perfect couple Betts, childhood bestfriends to lovers" He said and I cringed at the nickname Jug calls me. "Archie I. Don't. Like. you! And you can't do anything to change that!" I said frustrated. He then smirked "Oh really? Are you sure this won't change your mind" He replied and before I knew what was happening he cupped my face and started kissing me. It wasn't soft and gentle like Jugs it was rough and messy. I physically wanted to puke. I pushed his chest and shoved him off me and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "What the hell you ass!" I yelled. Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs before my bedroom door burst open showing Jughead. He was death glaring Archie, his hands were curled into fists and he looked like he was about kill someone. Suddenly he lunged at Archie punching him square in the nose. Archie stumbled back holding his nose as Jughead glared daggers at him. If looks could kill, Archie would be dead. "Jughead!" I gasped and he glanced at me for a few seconds before Archie punched him in the cheek making Jughead grunt. Then Archie lunged at him making Jughead fall to the floor as Archie got on top of him. He was trying to hit him but Jughead was covering his face with his arms. I went behind Archie trying to pull him off Jug as he continued to try to hit him. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and my mom, Tom and Fred and Kevin all appeared in the doorway. "Archie!" Fred yelled angry but he didn't listen. I started pulling Archie's arm away only for him to push his elbow back hitting my in the nose. I grunted as I moved back putting my hand to my nose seeing some blood. At that Archie stopped and looked at me and thats when Fred pulled him off Jughead "I never want to see you again!" I yelled to him as Fred dragged him out of the room. "What the hell was that about??" Tom asked as Jughead got up coming over to me as my mum handed me tissues for my nose and Kevin just looked shocked. "That idiot didn't know when I said I didn't like him I actually meant it and then he tried to kiss me" I mumbled as I put the tissues on my nose and put my head down. "Thats not the Archie I remembered" My mum said shaking her head with a sigh "Me neither" I murmured as I felt Jughead rubbing my back. "We'll leave you two to it" My mum said and we nodded as they left the room. I sat down on the end of my bed as Jughead sat beside me "I swear I didn't kiss back Jug" I said as I looked at him "I know you didn't Betts, I watched the hole thing threw my window" He said softly as he looked at me worried "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded "Are you?" I asked and he let out a small laugh "He barely hit me" He said and I giggled quietly as I touched his cheek. "So is that it? You'll never speak to him again?" Jug asked softly and I sighed as I stood up "Thats the plan" I mumbled as I walked to my bathroom to get clean tissue for my nose.   

  I don't even know what this is :/

I have no ideas so please if any of you have any please tell me :)

Please Vote

😊💓