CHAPTER 12

BETTY'S POV

It was a week later and Kevin and Archie were back in Ney York. Me and Jughead were laying in his bed cuddling. I had my head layed on his chest half asleep and he had his arms around me playing with a but of my hair. His hand started to move up my shirt and to my stomach starting to rub it gently and because I was half asleep I totally forgot about my scars, which Jughead didn't know about. Suddenly his hand stopped and he ran his hand gently over the three scars on my stomach and I sucked in a breath. "Why?" He whispered gently as he kissed my head. "After my dad died and with Veronica bullying me it was all too much so I-I did that.." I whispered as tears filled my eyes and one made its ways down my cheek which Jughead wiped away. "If you ever feel like doing this again tell me ok?" He asked softly as he tucked some hair behind my ear and I nodded laying my head back down. "Your so strong" He said softly and I smiled a little looking up at him before he pressed his lips to mine. It was soft and slow at first but then it started to get more heated and I moved so I was straddling his lap. His hands were on my back and he was kissing my neck and then moved so we were kissing again. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I quickly got off Jug sitting beside him. "Come in!" Jughead called and then his dad opened the door walking in. He eyed us both suspiciously before talking "Dinners ready" He said before walking out and me and Jughead both looked at each other before starting to laugh.   

After dinner I stayed for a little longer before leaving to my house. Bailey ran to my barking and wagging her tail and I smiled lifting her up "Hey girl" I giggled as she licked my nose. "Mum? I'm back!" I called out as I set Bailey down and made my way to the kitchen "In the dining room Betty!" She called back so I made my way there. She was sitting at the table writing on her laptop. "Working on an Article?" I asked and she nodded with a smile "Have fun at Jugheads?" She asked as she took a sip of some water and I nodded as I made my way to the backdoor to let Bailey out "I hope not to much fun" She said with a smirk "Mom!" I laughed as I blushed "What?" She asked and I rolled my eyes with a smile as I opened the back door. I sat down on the steps whilst Bailey went and did her business. I tilted my head a little and looked up at the sky. The sun was setting and it was a mixture of pink, blue and yellow and looked beautiful. I smiled at it before standing up and calling Bailey inside. I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom and sat down at my desk starting to do some homework as Bailey layed down on my floor playing with her toys. After I finished my homework I changed into some sweat pants and a T-shirt before letting my hair down and laying down on my bed on my phone. "Bailey stop" I giggled as she attacked my feet "Come here" I said patting the spot beside me on the bed and she made her way up to it laying down and I smiled as I stroked her. 

Sorry it's short

Sorry it's short

Please Vote

😊💓