Summer showers

Dana sluggishly made her way into the darkened flat, a light coating of sweat covering her skin, making her feel gross. Her least favorite thing about summer was how hot it remained even after the sun went down. It hadn't rained in months, and the heat had been dry and unforgiving. Despite aching muscles urging her towards laying in bed and going straight to sleep, she couldn't handle the way the sweat made her clothes stick to her skin so she dragged herself into the bathroom, reluctantly starting a shower. It didn't take long for the bathroom to fill with steam and Dana immediately felt flustered by the extra heat.

Stella was due home anytime, as she had been on yet another work trip. It'd been just over a week, and Dana found herself going slightly crazy without her. She missed her face, her voice, the way she made her feel. Stella was supposed to be home tonight, though she wasn't sure when and she didn't feel like she could wait another second. She shook the thoughts from her mind as she stepped into the shower, sighing sadly.

Dana's eyes were closed, letting the warm water wash over her body, feeling her aching muscles relax. She didn't hear the bathroom door open, or the shuffling of clothing being taken off. She opened her eyes only when she heard the screech of the shower door sliding. Her eyes fell open on Stella's face, and she couldn't help but smile. Every single inch of Stella was purely beautiful. She stood for a moment in awe of the woman in front of her, continuing to wet her hair, pulling it to one side as she focused on Stella. The blonde dropped to her knees, inching her way towards Dana, never breaking eye contact. Dana stood, watching as her girlfriend placed a gentle kiss to her upper thigh.

"I missed you." Stella breathed, grazing her lips over the redhead's skin gently.

Dana's eyes fluttered as her head fell back.

"Not as much as I missed you."

Her words came out through gritted teeth as Stella's lips trailed their way upwards. Her hands wrapped around her hips, gliding smoothly across her wet skin.

"God, we can't keep going like this. I can't stand not being able to touch you for days at a time."

Before Dana had a chance to respond Stella's mouth was on her clit, gently sucking and licking. The redhead let out a soft moan at the sudden contact, her mind clouded with lust. Stella's grip on her hips got tighter as she pulled her closer to her face, lapping up her pussy as if it was the last drop of water on earth. Dana's legs were beginning to tremble as she floundered to find something to hold onto, settling on her blonde locks, and a small smile spread across Stella's lips. She shook her fingers from her hair, standing up briskly to pull Dana flush against her, causing her to yelp. The blonde wrapped her arms around her girlfriend tightly before snaking one of her hands down between her legs, spreading her arousal slowly.

"I've been thinkin about how badly I want to do this all week." She whispered before plunging two fingers into her.

Dana cried out, grasping onto her partner desperately. Stella pumped her fingers in and out slowly, bringing her thumb up to press gently on her clit, causing a moan to escape from the back of her throat.

"Stella, my GOD!"

The blonde continued her slow speed, as agonizing pleasure built in Dana's lower belly. She backed her up so she was pressed against the shower wall, and kissed her sloppily before trailing her way down to her neck, sucking her pulse point generously. The mixture of sensations quickly sent an already frustrated Dana over the edge and Stella felt her walls beginning to clamp down around her fingers. She continued her slow rhythm, in and out, until she felt Dana's body relax in her arms. Stella held her, letting her recover as she kissed every inch of her face delicately.