Exotic Africa

I ran all the way home yesterday. In my mini golden slutty dress. Looking like a baby prostitute on the run.

And that just is the synopsis of the full scale weird movie which had happened.

Because I definitely did not mention the part I met Jake in my sisters bathroom or the part where I walked through the mirror to, you guessed it, exotic Africa.

Yeah, I'll just start at the top.

Like literally at the top.

Tippity-toppity-Top.

**

Running equals to exercise and exercise equals to something which I never do. Therefore running equals to something which I never do.

And obviously, you know that nobody is amazing at first tries right?

If someone is please introduce me to this someone, I wanna slap him/her so hard that they'd go flying to space.

I know that I won't get slapped by myself anytime soon so, yea don't even bother to troll me and tell me that I'm the one.

Haha like Harry Potter. Or The Matrix.

"Neo, you're the one, " says no one until he proves it that he's actually the one.

I know, I know, people are so behind getting proof now-a-days.

Back to me running; not a pretty sight.

Actually, I looked pretty good, but I was wheezing and dragging myself with such over-dramatic actions that nothing good actually came out of all the energy spent other than making me look like a malnutritionized dog trying his best to reach the bone on the other side of the river. Oh, and by the way, the dog can't swim.

That pretty much sums up what I am feeling now.

On the runway I met with a surprise couple. And by runway I mean the way I ran. Or to be more exact, in front of 7/11 which sold the best slurpees in the world.

Wanna know who I saw? No honestly, you wouldn't want to know.

Nah, still wouldn't.

Just kidding, you're gonna love it more than me. Nope, you can't possibly love it more than me.

Shanaya was making out with someone.

And that someone was, Mr. Burns.

Screamed in horror yet?

If you haven't, you should. Period.

This was what I was talking about when I said that I was going to begin at the top, I meant that I'd begin with whose top was Shanaya on.

Feeling pukish right now.

It kind of motivated me to run faster than the pace I was running with so indirectly, I should be thanking Shanaya for that.

So, in the end I gave up running and just called a cab home. Well, it was quite far away and I was not, good at this running stuff.

You have no idea how expensive a cab is until you get in one. That ass of a driver charged me extra because he "thought" that I was having a sexcapade from a creepy boyfriend.

I didn't stand to correct him since he was annoying and my head was pounding from the day.

Still.

Ew.

And here comes the main plot of the day/night.

I was standing outside my house looking like a bedraggled cat for all I know and nobody. Not one of my million siblings opened the door.

Fuck, no one even turned on the lights!

And guess what did I have to do?

I had to sneak into my own bedroom.

My own bloody bedroom at God-knows-what time of the night.

Dragging myself up took a lot, lot, lot of energy. And when I reached there, I got a call from my sister telling "When will you come home? "

Yea, it was the same sister's room which I was trying to break into.

I decided that it'd be fun to surprise her and so I was like "maybe 2 hours more. Hey! This is my jam, gotta go bye. "

Luckily for me, her blue windows were open.

Jumping in....

Me- *opens mouth*

*mouth stays open*

*still open*

Jake was dressed in a bright red Speedo and was in the process of getting out side the bathroom.

Looking at me, Jake says, "Zarryn, you've got the worst timings. Ever. "

Wait... I might have dreamt that. He just called me my Eternal name.

I turned around and stepped forward, not knowing that I was right in front of my sister's mirror.

And, now in it.

Like in Africa.

Indescribable [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें