Whaaa

The truth is, when you are having fun, time does fly and when you are getting hugged by your husband after 20 years of separation, it really is a unique feeling.

"Hey" I said still in my embrace.

"Hey back," he replied, his sound muffled through the hug.

"I missed you too," said I, "even though what you did was-"

"Shh," he quickly said closing my mouth, "not now. Let's enjoy the few minutes in peace before bringing the past back to the present."

You wish.

What actually had happened was nothing of that sort. In fact I would have zapped him and cut him into a thousand pieces before even touching that cheating little bastard.

On a second note, I would wanna do that since Jake was too hot to be murdered like that. Nah, just kidding. We did hug.

Just messing with you.

**

"Sarah? Sarah? You awake??"

Where am I? Who is this annoying idiot calling out my name this loudly into my ear?

"Ah, who - Marcus? You bloody traitor son of a bi-"

And boom. Another hug.

What's up with me getting so many hugs from treasonous bastards, whom I would eventually forgive?

"Sarah I'm so glad you finally woke up! You just entered my car and bam, you fainted! I've been trying to wake you up for the past thirty minutes," said Marcus giving me a relieved smile.

Okay...

So, all that... Jake? Eternals? Were a dream?

I grabbed Marcus' arm and pulled him towards me looking deep into his eyes for any glimmer of a lie;

And found none.

Fine, I'll just have to admit the fact that it was beautiful, twisted, crazy, but fun-filled dream.

With a hint of heartbreak and aliens.

Marcus slowly pulled away from my grip and asked, "So you still wanna go?"

"Where?"

"Mark Hermpes' party; Sarah, are you alright?"

Pulling my face into a presentable grinimace, which is a grin that came out as a grimace, I told Marcus, "I'm alrighty righty right! I'm the most alrightiest person in the world. There is nobody more chill than I. Look at me Marcus, I'm so chill. I'm too chill for you. My chill is hot. Ain't it? Ain't it?"

That should reassure him.

Right?

Blinking rapidly Marcus murmured a soft "if you say so" to me and muttered an even lower, "I think we need to get your head checked" to the steering wheel.

"I heard that! "

A shaky chuckle was what I got as a reply.

**

The car ride was awkward and silent. The only sound that came anywhere my ears was the rumbling of the car air conditioner, even the radio was turned off and none of us wanted to make a move and turn it on.

Marcus pulled into an empty car slot nearly at the end of the block since there were no other spots left.

We got out and had to walk quite a bit to reach our destination. And I'm putting it mildly by saying quite a bit because I am pretty sure that I walked at least half a kilometere from the car.

The huge building loomed in front of me and it's open electric gates looked welcoming.

More like a 'Welcome to hell - You die here or you kill'

Ugh, stupid Eternal dream messing with my brain.

However one thing was missing. One very important thing; where were all the people who are supposed to attend the party?

I mean the curb was filled with millions of cars but where are all the people?

There was only one way to find out.

Looking at Marcus, I asked, "Are you ready? "

Um, before that, where is Marcus?

God-damnit. Why are everyone disappearing on me?!

Oops, never mind; there Marcus was, knocking on the gates.

Knocking on the gates??? That idiot!

*zzzzzz*

Great. I have a crispy friend of mine here. Would anyone pass me tomato sauce?