I'm not fine....

Your POV:

I recently got a message from this nasty girl at school. She's the popular girl, Olivia. She's very pretty but cruel to other people. She made fun of Jasper, for liking buckets. I approve of his liking of buckets since he's my boyfriend. Olivia sent me messages about my weight and my looks.

"Hey y/n, I saw you kissing your bucket weird boyfriend, He doesn't deserve you. Your not that pretty for him. Also, you're too fat so maybe you should starve yourself. You look like you weigh like, I don't know, 160 pounds? Maybe getting down to 90 would be the best."

I pause and imagine myself starving. My thoughts are interrupted  by a familiar male voice coming up from behind me 

"Hey beautiful," Jasper smiles and kisses me on the cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey Jasp," I mutter softly, trying to hold back tears, and turning around.

"Babe, what's wrong? You can tell me, I'll always be here for you." Jasper advices.

"I'm fine, I just need to get some water maybe," I say, closing my locker and walking away.

Jaspers POV

There's something wrong with my girlfriend. She is saying things like she is fine or she'll eat a little bit. She doesn't overeat but she exercises all the time and likes to eat medium portions. I watch y/n sit outside on the bench. I don't want to bother her before our lunch period begins. I grab my lunch bag and walk over to Henry and Charlotte.

"Hey Henry, can I have some girl advice?" I ask my best friend.

"Sure," He smiles.

"Why do you... is it about y/n?" Charlotte questions.

"Yeah, " I nod at her, "she wasn't talking much this morning and she texted me saying she would eat less which doesn't sound like her," 

"Yeah, she eats regular sized portions even though she exercises," Charlotte says.

"Maybe try talking to her," Henry suggests.

"Well, she's outside on the bench, texting someone, that concerns me, I'll talk to her in private at lunch," I say, smiling at my best friends.

"Good idea," Henry says.

~Lunch Time~

Y/n walks over to our table, with her lunch bag and she's texting someone. I walk over to her and she gives me a weak smile.

"Hey Jasp," She smiles, "I'll eat small portions from now on so I don't have to be fat," 

She then walks to the lunch table towards Henry and Charlotte.

Your POV

Olivia has been texting me non-stop today. She's been saying things that I'm not pretty enough, I'm kinda fat, I'm a weirdo with no friends, I don't deserve Jasper and he doesn't deserve me. I feel like crying but I hold back my tears. Jasper comes up to me and I just tell him I'll eat more less from now on.

"Hey y/n," Charlotte smiles.

"Hey, Charlotte, Hey Henry," I smile at my best friends. My phone suddenly buzzes but Jasper grabs it before I can.

"Who is this-" I cut Jasper off by grabbing my phone. Luckily it just says the contacts name and the number of message received.

"It's an old friend named Olivia," I say, swallowing any throw up that comes up.

"Oh that's nice," Jasper smiles and kisses my head.

"Wait, I didn't know you had a friend named Olivia, you don't mean Olivia Roges right?" Henry asks.