Game of Phones

Jaspers POV (A fun new starter POV :D)

Y/n, Charlotte, Piper, Ray, Henry, Schwoz, and I all come back from eating barbecue.

We all groan loudly as we walk towards Junk and Stuff. I have y/n, who is unconscious and in my arms.

(I was dying at this part when they were groaning 🤣)

"Why do we always stay all night when we go to 'Messys all night barbecue?'" Henry asks, "Look what it does to Jaspers Fiancé." 

"Why do you guys always buy the T-Shirts?" Charlotte asks.

"And why do you guys always buy them before we eat?" Piper asks.

"Better question, why does Ray always get meat crazy and threaten to fire anybody who leaves early?" I add on while carrying y/n inside.

"Or anyone who tries to eat a salad?" Schwoz finishes and shuts the door, "Peeper."

"It was a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw." Piper remarks.

"If it has lettuce it's a salad!" Ray snaps and I set Y/n's head down on my lap and sit on the sofa next to Schwoz. 

"Yeah dawg salad shakers!" Henry says and tries to high five Ray but fails, "Is Y/n alive?" 

"I'll check her pulse." I tell her and feel her neck, "Yep she's good."

"Okay, I didn't want your fiancé to be dead before your wedding."

"Wait, did anyone else step over a girl just now?" Charlotte asks.

"When?" I ask.

"I can barley see anything." Piper remarks.

Ray walks towards the door and looks outside. I stand up and walk with the others, leaving y/n on the couch.

"Oh yeah, girl." Ray points out.

"Seriously anybody have a towel?" Piper asks.

"Why are you here?" Ray asks the girl.

"Im looking for Captain Man." She says.

"C-Captain Man? What at a Junk store?" Ray asks, "Hehe that's crazy, right guys?" 

We all murmur things to him. 

"You think that's funny?" The girl asks and stands up.

We all jump back and Y/n comes over to me. The girl follows us in and I grab my fiancé and hold her close.

"We'll do you? Keep laughing and see what happens!"

"Woah woah don't hurt me."

"Or my fiancé."

"I need to find Captain Man, and I'm not unchaining myself until I do." The girl explains.

"Umm look I'm sorry little girl but obviously none of us are Captain Man." Henry explains.

"I mean, look at us." Y/n smiles.

"Well I mean, I could be Captain Man." Ray steps in and y/n and I share a look.

"Yes but you're not." Henry remarks.

"Nah Nah I'm just saying if any of us could be Captain Man, obviously it would be—"

"Me!" Schwoz cuts in.

"No." Ray objects.

"I'm okay!"

"Shut your filthy mouth Schwoz!" Ray orders and Henry holds him back.

"What makes you think that Captain Man would be in front of this random store?" Charlotte asks.