Y/n gets ghosted

Your POV 

I'm with Jasper at Henry's house. Henry's dad had a promotion party last night and Henry has to clean it up. Charlotte is out of town with her parents. My parents are traveling for their business. They used to have a coffee business but then they changed it into a pet adoption center. They have to travel with puppies and have an adoption program at graduations, parties, or other types of events.

I walk towards Henry as Jasper guards the door with a golf club.

"Hey Henry." I tap his shoulder.

Henry turns around and I feel my body dissolve with the vacuum.

"Jasper!!!!" I scream as my body dissolves.

Jaspers POV 

Henry notices y/n getting sucked and shrieks. He drops the vacuum and I scream.

I watch as my girlfriend gets sucked into the vacuum.

"AHHH GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!" I exclaim, hitting the vacuum.

"Woah woah woah hey hey!" Henry protests and I scream, "Beating it up won't help!"

"Then what are we supposed to do?" I ask with panic.

"GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!" Y/n shouts from inside the super sucker.

"WE DON'T KNOW HOW!! WE'RE FREAKING OUT!" I shout back to my girlfriend.

"Okay, okay, okay." Henry exhales calmly, "We just need to calm down and deal with the fact that Y/n, you're own girlfriend, just got sucked into a black hole thingy and is in that vacuum and I don't know what else to do! Let's just beat it!" 

Henry and I start beating up the vacuum with all our might.

"SERIOUSLY JASPER?! WHY?!" Y/n shouts at me, "HOW IS THIS HELPING HENRY?! I wish Charlotte was here because she's normal not saying my boyfriend and best guy friend aren't normal."

___

"You guys?" Y/n calls out, "where am I? I'm hot, I'm surrounded by trash, and it smells awful!"

"Did that thing send you to my house?" I question.

"No, because I've been to your house many times and it looks messy but I always help clean whenever I get a chance." Y/n remarks.

"Hey, there's a button that says 'unsuck'" Henry points out, "let's turn it on and get her out."

Henry presses the button and the vacuum begins to vibrate and it breaks, causing the filter to fall off.

"What was that?! Did the vacuum just break?" Y/n asks.

"Uh, No y/n, nothing broke." Henry leans in and whispers, "oh my gosh it just broke!"

"Is Henry doing that thing where he says something loud and quietly does the opposite?" 

"No, no I'm not." Henry denies and whispers, "That's exactly what I'm doing."

"Alright we gotta get my girlfriend out of this thing." I conclude Henry.

"Yes! Get me out of this thing!" Y/n agrees.

"I don't know how but I'm gonna figure out a way to get you out of there okay?" Henry declares.

"You better!" Y/n snaps, "I'm sick of being trapped in here! I have a date tonight!"

Henry's parents and Piper appear and look confused.

"What The whole truck of butts is going on?" Piper asks and Henry yells, backing away.