Pregnancy

Your POV 

I wake up with the sorest stomachache. I feel super nauseous and lightheaded. I slowly climb out of bed as I'm wrapped in my husband Jaspers arms and head towards the bathroom.

I suddenly feel a burning sensation rise in my throat and quickly rush to the toilet. I shut the door and start throwing up.

I hear a knock on the door and Jasper walks in, shirtless.

"You okay y/n?" Jasper asks with concern.

"No... I don't think so..." I belch and put my face into the toilet bowl, throwing up watery stuff.

Jasper walks over and pulls my hair back.

"Shh... hey hey hey, look at me princess, look at me." Jasper whispers and feels my head.

"I'm so hot." I groan.

"You don't have a fever, maybe it's from dinner last night." Jasper assumes.

I hold my stomach and belch into the toilet. Jasper holds my hair and kneels down beside me.

"Do you wanna go to the doctor?" Jasper asks and I cough again, "It could be food poisoning."

"I don't think I have food poisoning." I remark and puke again, "It's watery bile stuff."

Jasper rubs my back and I start to cry. He turns me around and holds me close.

"Shhh.... it's okay... it's okay princess." Jasper strokes my hair and I turn to throw up again.

"Jasper... I don't feel good." I moan and touch my face with my hands.

"Shhh... baby I'm right here." Jasper says and pulls me into his arms.

My stomach feels empty an I wipe my mouth with some toilet paper and flush.

"Are you okay princess?" Jasper asks with concern, stroking my cheek.

"I don't know but i have to text Charlotte about something." I explain.

He nods and kisses my forehead and walks out of the bathroom.

I text Charlotte and ask her to get me a pregnancy test, which she agrees to.

~~~~

Charlotte dropped off my pregnancy test after Jasper went to get me some medicine.

I take the test and wait anxiously for 5 minutes.

~~~~~~~~

I see two lines and they mean positive. I smile and call Jasper immediately. We're having a baby.

"Hey Princess! You okay?"

"Yeah, I have some news for you." I smile.

"Really?? That's great! I'm on my way home, see you in a little bit."

~~~~~~~~

I'm in the bathroom, anxiously waiting for Jasper to get back.

Jasper walks in and kisses me.

"So what's the news?" Jasper asks.

I show him the test and he smiles with tears of joy.

"You're pregnant..." Jasper smiles.

"Jasper, we're having a baby." I smile and hug him.

Jasper kisses my stomach.

"This is our real child that's not a plant." Jasper grins.

We kiss again and pull away. Jasper kisses my stomach again and I smile.

"I can't wait to meet our child."