Small Smut

⚠️ This will be safe s*x. Skip if uncomfortable please. This will be protected and safe too. But it may get weird and if it makes you uncomfortable, just stop reading this okay? :) ⚠️

I walk into my bedroom when I see my boyfriend laying on my bed. I smile and he shoots me a smirk.

"Hey Princess." Jasper greets.

"Hey Jasp." I smile

"You look gorgeous today." Jasper smiles and pecks my cheek.

"You look handsome." I smile and kiss his lips.

Jasper and I kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much." Jasper smiles.

He pulls me close with his hands on my waist and kisses me. We kiss and kiss and pull away for air and kiss again. He grips it tighter and lifts me up. I have my legs around his torso. We pull away.

"All I want is to be with my handsome boyfriend." I smile and lick his lips.

He kisses my neck and I moan softly.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long....." Jasper smiles and kisses my lips.

He sets me down on my bed unzips my shirt and slides it off my shoulders.

"Y/n." Jasper finishes his sentence.

I slide his shirt off and look at his abs.

Jasper grips my waist tighter and unzips my jeans. He kisses my area and I giggle.

I kiss Jasper and push him against the wall. I unzip his pants and toss them to the side. I kiss his collarbone and he moans. He kisses my neck and I moan. We pull away.

I take my box of condoms and hand it to Jasper.

"Here, you ready?" Jasper asks.

I smile and insert mine in. Jasper pulls me close and kisses me more. Jasper sucks on my neck and I moan softly. I kiss his stomach while he unclips my bra. 

He kisses my neck and I bite my lip.

"Jasper...."

"Yeah?"

"I want...."

"What do you want?"

"I want...."

"Yes?"

"I want you! All of you..." I grab his shoulders and kiss him while ruffling his hair.

We kiss and he licks my lips. He pins me on the bed and sticks his finger in my clit. I moan and smirk. I feel my panties getting wet a little. He strokes my area and I smirk.

"Jasper...."

"Yes?"

"Don't stop...." I smirk softly. 

I move and sit up. I kiss Jaspers jaw line softly. Jasper sucks on my neck which makes me moan loudly. He sucks on her collarbone and I moan louder.

"Ahh! Don't stop! It feels so nice!" I groan.

(You can skip if you want because this part gets a bit weird)

I grab Jaspers hands and place them on my breasts in a cupping motion.

Jasper pinches my nipples softly which makes me lean my head back.

"Like that?" Jasper asks

"Yess!!" I moan.

"Enjoy this babe?" Jasper asks, licking his lips before kissing my lips again.

"Yes!" I smile.

I stroke Jaspers clit and he moans. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We kiss and let our tongues play together.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Yes." Jasper smiles.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" I smirk and pull him close.

Jasper rubs circles on my clit and I feel my panties getting even more wet. I'm on Cloud 9. I'm having the best time. Jasper and I finally have decided to do this even though we wanted to wait till college. 

"Jasper?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"More." I moan.

Jasper kisses my lips and continues to rub circles on my clit. I sit up and he puts his hands around my waist.

"I love you so much." Jasper smiles.

"Can I touch your hair?" I ask with a smirk.

"Of course." Jasper smiles.

I run my hands through his combed hair and I moan. 

"It's so soft....." 

Jasper continues to kiss and I pull away and grab my stomach. 

"What's wrong?" Jasper asks, kneeling beside me, hand on my shoulder.

"I... I'm not pretty enough...." I sniffle and feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Jasper pulls me close and kisses my lips. I smile and stroke his abs. He plays with my long h/c hair.

"I feel like we don't get enough time alone together to make out because Charlotte is always bossing us around." I smile.

"Charlotte is gonna get mad but it'll be worth it because I'm here with my beautiful princess." Jasper smiles and I giggle.

Jasper rubs my hips and it makes me smile. He kisses my head before getting his pants back on. I put my Bra back on along with my pants and shirt.

I get out my phone and lay down in my bed. Jasper is going to go get some food for us to eat. I see I got a text message from Charlotte.

Charlotte ❤️👑: Hey y/n, I feel like Henry likes me but he doesn't wanna show it.

Y/n: Yeah that's crazy!

Charlotte ❤️👑: How are you doing today? I'm doing well. 

Y/n: I'm very well. Jasper is over with me right now.

Charlotte ❤️👑: Let me guess, you guys cuddled the whole entire time. I would be surprised if you guys did it.

Y/n: 🤭😏

Charlotte ❤️👑: OMG 😱 😱 WHAT THE HECK GURLL?? GIVE ME THE DETAILS!! ARE YOU PREGNANT??

Y/n: No, we used protection. I don't think I'm ready to be a mother 😅

Charlotte ❤️👑: Well even though I always tell you guys not to do any funny business, I'll be nice but just don't do it like it's a chore because otherwise you'll wanna break up with him and I know how much you guys love each other. Okay? 

Y/n: okay :) well I gotta go, ttyl ✌🏻 

I set my phone and Jasper sets down my chicken nuggets on the bed and we cuddle and put on a movie.

"Did you have a good time?" Jasper asks.

"I always do when I'm with my boyfriend." I smile and he kisses my cheek.

(I was bored but I'm currently working on Part 1: A new evil so I wanted to post this so you guys have something to read from this book while I'm working on Part 1: A new Evil)