My Dinner with Bigfoot

Your POV

I'm in the Man Cave with Jasper, Henry, Ray, and Charlotte. We're doing a haircut train. Henry is doing Jaspers, Ray is doing Henry's, Charlotte is doing Rays, and I'm doing Charlotte's curls.

"How's it looking Henry?" Jasper asks.

"Looking good, how's it looking Ray?" Henry asks.

"Looking okay..." Ray says, "How's it going Charlotte?" 

"I do not know what I'm doing," Charlotte tells him and Ray turns to her.

"What?! Why would you mess with the Man Mane if you don't know what you're doing?" Ray asks her.

"You told me it didn't matter," She protests.

"When did I say that?" Ray asks and I lower the laser from Charlotte's curls.

"Ten minutes ago," I remark, "When we walked in and say you idiots dancing around chanting, 'haircut chain! Haircut chain!'"

Flashback; ten minutes ago

Charlotte and I walk into the man cave to see My boss, my boyfriend and Henry dancing around and chanting 'Haircut chain.'

"Hey, y/n and Char! We're gonna cut each other's hair!" Henry exclaims and Charlotte and I share a look.

"With lasers!" Jasper adds and grabs me so he can kiss me.

"You two in?!" Henry continues and I smile.

"Uh, Yeah!" I giggle and go up to them.

"I don't know how to give a haircut with a laser," Charlotte tells us, and I shrug.

"Who cares?!"

"Doesn't matter!" Ray grins at her and She shrugs.

"Then okay,"

The boys begin to chant again and I giggle as they dance and shoot their lasers.

That is my idiot best friend Henry, my boss, and boyfriend and I love all of them.

End of flashback; Present time

"That didn't happen," Henry protests, and I give him a look.

"Yes, it did," Charlotte and I argue.

"Who you gonna believe Charlotte and y/n? Your own flawed memory or three guys who stayed up all night playing video games and eating popsicles.

Charlotte and I look at the pile of garbage from the popsicles as Jasper laughs.

"Yeah, that's not a tough choice." Charlotte remarks.

"Exactly." Henry nods, "Pops Boys!"

"Uh, you might wanna look where you're layering." I tell Henry.

"You better look where you're lasering." Henry turns around and gasps at Jaspers bald spot.

"What was that?" Y/n what did he do?" Jasper asks.

"Uhh, nothing, he was just joking around." I chuckle.

"No no no, he tained screamed." Jasper objects.

"No, dude, it was nothing!" Henry chuckles and looks at Schwoz, "Hey, Schwoz? Do you have anything that regrows hair?"

"WHAT?!" Jasper exclaims, "Y/n, what did Henry do to my hair?"

"He wasn't paying attention so he made a bald spot," I explain, "But too bad I can't put your hair in ponytails anymore," I frown.

"Yeah, I got something," Schwoz assures him and pulls out a tube made of metal. "This hair growing cream works great! I've been using it on sides and the  back of my head for years!"